Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Amrit

AnonD-14344, 27 Jul 2011Hello, please someone help me! I have a problem... The problem ... moreDownload big screen from ovi maybe it will help you...

• Ronald

I can't see a reasons why nokia is deciding to abandon Symbian soon. Actually its a great OS compare to iOS and Android.

• OthaB

the N8 n0t having a dedicated video light is n0t such a bad thng... Coz my younger brother has the C7 (has a dual-LED) but my N8 stil rec0rds better at nyt. LED flash is weAk...

Hello, please someone help me! I have a problem...
The problem is the HDMI...
When I plug my N8 in to my HD TV, the screen shows up in standard definition and ratio is 4:3, but if I play a video or open a photo it shows in HD 16:9.
Same goes for Gaming, it doesn't show in full screen...
So, pretty much everything shows up in standard (480i , 4:3) definition except playing videos and viewing photos (by the way, Videos look stunning quality via HDMI in my HD TV)
Home screen, menu, games, and apps are viewed in horrible quality.
(My settings for TV out: profile-Normal. TV aspect-widescreen, TV system-NTSC, ficker filt-On)
PLEASE HELP ! ! !
H E L P ! ! !

• alwaysramu

joheb, 26 Jul 2011guyz plz hlp me out..i bought my n8 7 days bk...just today i was... moreN8 has xenon flash which can't be used continously.
So no flash for video and flash can't be used as torch which is present in phone like 5800(led flash).

• stink

which is the best choice n8 or xperia x10

• Aries

I have Nokia N8, then i'm upgrade firmware to PR2.0 (anna), but the device can't run some application, then i'm go to the nokia care for discuss, and finally i get some repair, but nokia care downgrade my device with PR1.2 after that my device can't upgrade again wit OTA or OVI Suite, please some body tell me how to get upgradeable my device. thanks. soorry o for bad english

• omskee

joheb, 26 Jul 2011guyz plz hlp me out..i bought my n8 7 days bk...just today i was... morehi, read Director of Photography review, it says no video light as one of the disadvantages for N8

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011Is your connection very slow? no, not slow,it's just because our ovist0re d0esn't support paid apps here in PH..

• jbpianist

joheb, 26 Jul 2011guyz plz hlp me out..i bought my n8 7 days bk...just today i was... morethe nokia n8 is unable to use the flash in video recording because it is a xenon flash and can only go on for half a second, xenon flash cannot be put on during night video recording....

hey guys while googling i got an app called brigtness control and it had solvd n8 purple tint issue upto 90% .
Nw no purple tint on da clock and no pixalation in tron trailers.
This soft can disable ambient light sensor.
Doesnt eats up battery also.
Grt!!!
Ray wats ur opinion?

• GLUE

I hope Nokia brings -(Nokia N8 edition)- becz I like Nokia n8 design its so Cute, they need to add screen size 4.0 or more and 1.2 dual core chip.

Been using an N8 for the last 2 months and it blows the Android I was using - out of the water! It does what I wanted in a phone and it does it very well. The BEST camera on any phone!

• celladik

joheb, 26 Jul 2011guyz plz hlp me out..i bought my n8 7 days bk...just today i was... moreXen0n flash can't be used as video light

best mutimedia phone.........not just a smart phone.....more like a genius phone

N8 ya X7 plzz reply which one is better

• Robin Shenanigan

joheb, 26 Jul 2011guyz plz hlp me out..i bought my n8 7 days bk...just today i was... moreN8 doesnt support video light..dis is bcoz its having a xenon flash which will get too hot when lighted up continuosly...n free HD games site for N8 is www.n8fanclub.com...Enjoy n peace out...

• lopez

dhruv, 26 Jul 2011hi,, frnds pl help me whethrt i buy nokia n8 or sony errection x... morebuy N8....its cool

• New user

I'm having a trouble switching off the wireless network on my N8. When i try to disconnect it it's automatically connecting again and again....Please help

• hussain

hello
am planning to buy n8 but i heard that nokia had drop 15 percent price of n8.but its not effective in market nw. Any 1 knw when its gng to b drop.
....and wn n8 shipping with anna preloaded.