Nokia N8

Nokia N8

AnonD-2186, 26 Jul 2011Bro, I'm from Phil and here I can't download paid games via Ovi ... moreIs your connection very slow?

tanmoy, 26 Jul 2011hi man, i m also carrying a n8 , but i cant get such types of HD... moreBro, I'm from Phil and here I can't download paid games via Ovi Store. Too bad. I want to help the developer by downloading on Ovi but I can't since paid games aren't shown. I resort to n8fanclub.com

When I played Dungeon Hunter 2(305mb), I felt like playing Diablo II. Stunning effects and better graphics than Diablo II. They say, the Asphalt 6 is way cooler too than version 5(laggy). If you want to know the latest games with reviews too, Just visit allaboutsymbian.com

AnonD-1479, 26 Jul 2011why trolling here liar???you clearly didnt used nokia n8 15fps?l... moreMy 5800 can stay alive for a week. Of course because it has no sim card :) My CFW uses the super battery fix. It's almost same with N8 even though there's difference in battery capacity e.i. 1320mah vs. 1200mah

so when will get then symbian anna update

• Dks

Would my 5233 update for symbian 3 anytime recently.
Sorry for bad english.

:P, 26 Jul 2011guys mainly confused im a student and confused what to buy N8 or E7?better camera, better battery life, FM transmitter + micro SD slot go for N8

larger screen, full qwerty hardware keyboard go for E7

• :P

guys mainly confused im a student and confused what to buy N8 or E7?

• tanmoy

AnonD-2186, 25 Jul 2011hahaha :)they say there's too little apps for N8 but I am gettin... morehi man, i m also carrying a n8 , but i cant get such types of HD games. can u plz give me the sources??? will this free or i have to pay?

Mirogate, 26 Jul 2011I have the n8.I used to have many nokia mobiles before mostly n ... morewhy trolling here liar???you clearly didnt used nokia n8 15fps?lol 5800 battery better than n8?haha a friend have a 5800 he must charge his phone 3times a day if he want to keep up with my n8 battery life.and theres a lot of change from n97 to n8 firstly more obvious is the speed !!!and a lot more !!

• Mirogate

I have the n8.I used to have many nokia mobiles before mostly n series.well it is a good phone but really the battery is not good compared to 5800 for an example with the same usage.besides,internet browsing is not fast as i expected.There is an important issue i want to share, the frame rate of videos in HD never reached 15 f/s.in best light conditions n8 managed 16 fram and in low it reached 5 frames...how come it reached only 16 f @morning with best light...secondly there is such a big noise accompanied with video recording and the voice is low.About the symbian ...it is just a symbian..i donot feel any change from nokia n97mini...same software...even i installed anna ,,, it just change the icons bt no real change....i see the device is good for prople who shift from other brands to nokia or those who shift from a low category nokia mobile to n8... i see it was better for me to buy sony cybershot w380 and keep my nokia n97 mini instead of paying this difference sum of money...

i just try to flash my n8 with pheonix but when i try to update the fw..it say can't find DP1 or Dp2..what it's mean....hape someone who know can help me...sorry because i'm naot god in english...

• Rupam

pamu, 26 Jul 2011hey frnd i want buy N8 should i take this or not.......plz help ... moreDnt miss it. its too sexy n cool. lots of apps are stored in it. I guarantee you dat u will fall in love wid it

• celladik

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011hey where do u get ur s^anna version? Just google search symbian anna by ivo777.
btw split screen portrait qwerty is working in messaging ang some application. also when searching a contacts potrait qwerty replaced the old odd keys..

• Ray Hipkiss

alok, 25 Jul 2011Hi all N8ians.. I have a question about Red video camera light.... more@alok

I don't know of any patch to disable the red video light but if you install cameraPro you can disable the video light with that software. It's worth the £3 asking price due to the many advanced features it adds to the camera.

Ray

AnonD-12968, 26 Jul 2011hey bro. i have flashed my Nokia N8 with beta version of Symbian... moreok thanks bro..Hope u're right.coz some people said the purple tint is there :( hope it's not true.try to lower the brghtness maybe u can notice the purple if it sets to the low brghtness.

• faisal

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011hey guys..is there anyone who ever try to flash anna?i got defec... morehey bro. i have flashed my Nokia N8 with beta version of Symbian Anna ... and believe me its working like charm... it removes the purple tint issue and its video player also update with the new version and there is also no purple tint display while watching videos.. now m just waiting for the original Symbian Anna software...

Cheers

awesome person, 25 Jul 2011ok so i bought a nokia n8 and now i want to download the microso... moreupdate your phone and you will get office with editing

hajime93, 26 Jul 2011Hi all, I'm concerned about the performance. I'm a heavy text... morei found no problem with that, however i have about 1000messages. im sure that with symbian anna, it will be even better