Nokia N8

Nokia N8

does N8 really have nfc? i have found some video's in youtube showing N8 updated with symbian anna having NFC support... kinda misleading...

just imagine that the anna update took so long.............. then how long will it take nokia to release belle update

• gio

rojer, 02 Jul 2011waiting for any android phone from nokiaThat won't happen in a long time

phone memory 136mb ,E memory 2.9gb ! All the applns r closing itself ! Molome memory full,close some appls and try again ! Wtf ! I love my N8 but really hate this traditional things 4m nokia !

• anhsirk

rojer, 02 Jul 2011waiting for any android phone from nokiai want at any cost

• Ray Hipkiss

[deleted post]@GT.

Could you be a bit more specific regarding the update please? Such as the name of the update, what country / region you are in and whether it is a SIM free unlocked handset you have, or a network branded one.

Many thanks.

Ray

• rojer

waiting for any android phone from nokia

Vish, 02 Jul 2011I m about to get one.. But wana know about battery life and came... moreBattery life = Charge once in 2-3 days, depending on usage.
Camera = AWESOME.

• GT

Huzaifa, 02 Jul 2011where is that update?In Menu,applications, and go to SW update. In there they'll be a update thats about 6mb or so.

• Archan

Vish, 02 Jul 2011I m about to get one.. But wana know about battery life and came... moreWhen it comes to Battery Life it really isnt that remarkable but, for it Cam? DUDE! ITS THE KING OF ALL CAMERAPHONES!

• BINGO

i bougth last nite a nokia n8 in specs it says 16gb memory but when i check the unit it has only 12gb.i've asked the agent why its only 12gb he told me becoz of those of installed program.i know its only an alibi.i have x6,the specs say 16bg its really 16gb (internal memory)

• Rollindice

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2011is there any difference between n8 that were made from finland a... moreNo differences , the first batch had problems, but the ones shipping now from Finland or China are working just great!

• Huzaifa

[deleted post]where is that update?

• Vish

I m about to get one.. But wana know about battery life and camera quality

• Peter

My Nokia N8 Battery lasts 3 days with 3 hous of Wi-Fi and at least 20 minutes of calling everyday, capturing photos and videos and watching them by HDMI port and copying them on my thumb drive.
I really like it's battery, but my previous E72 lasts at least in 5 days.
But This is very awsome phone,the best I've ever had.

is there any difference between n8 that were made from finland and n8 that were made from china??..because i heard that the one that were made from china had a bad battery life??..please comment

pero usted q piensa fue muy rapido o que

• Hars

This is a good camera &good speed

• visu

good phone but no suprise it was getting hangged severl times and my hand set was replaced in delhi again and again and i was kept waiting 20 days finally i got wexed an changed my phone to samsung. otherwise a good phone.