Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• GT

Huzaifa, 02 Jul 2011where is that update?In Menu,applications, and go to SW update. In there they'll be a update thats about 6mb or so.

• Archan

Vish, 02 Jul 2011I m about to get one.. But wana know about battery life and came... moreWhen it comes to Battery Life it really isnt that remarkable but, for it Cam? DUDE! ITS THE KING OF ALL CAMERAPHONES!

• BINGO

i bougth last nite a nokia n8 in specs it says 16gb memory but when i check the unit it has only 12gb.i've asked the agent why its only 12gb he told me becoz of those of installed program.i know its only an alibi.i have x6,the specs say 16bg its really 16gb (internal memory)

• Rollindice

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2011is there any difference between n8 that were made from finland a... moreNo differences , the first batch had problems, but the ones shipping now from Finland or China are working just great!

• Huzaifa

[deleted post]where is that update?

• Vish

I m about to get one.. But wana know about battery life and camera quality

• Peter

My Nokia N8 Battery lasts 3 days with 3 hous of Wi-Fi and at least 20 minutes of calling everyday, capturing photos and videos and watching them by HDMI port and copying them on my thumb drive.
I really like it's battery, but my previous E72 lasts at least in 5 days.
But This is very awsome phone,the best I've ever had.

is there any difference between n8 that were made from finland and n8 that were made from china??..because i heard that the one that were made from china had a bad battery life??..please comment

pero usted q piensa fue muy rapido o que

• Hars

This is a good camera &good speed

• visu

good phone but no suprise it was getting hangged severl times and my hand set was replaced in delhi again and again and i was kept waiting 20 days finally i got wexed an changed my phone to samsung. otherwise a good phone.

si papi q buena idea y despues para el kilometro 1

jajajajajajajajaj digalo q eso lo borran pero los de samsumg

AnonD-12557, 01 Jul 2011Every Nokia N8 has a Bad battery life.My question is is it becau... morei have been using this phone 6 months now... The battery life is just fine... :)
i think you should go to nokia care to have your battery checked to have it replace if necessary.. :)

AnonD-12557, 01 Jul 2011Every Nokia N8 has a Bad battery life.My question is is it becau... morebattry life is a real challenge for smartphones...whatever even if u have made in china or made in finland or made by nokia, the battry life must be same. i heavily use my n8 daily (including camera, voice call, loads of sms, gaming like angry birds, need for speed, hawx, asphalt 5, assassins creed) i listen to music daily, and bluetooth conexion to my pc....my battry last 2 full days... try it with another phone or using other os like android....samsung g2 wont even last for 8 hours.....htc last 1 day...my n8 even made by nokia last 2 full days and im really happy with it

• pulakesh deka (pens)

the nokia n8 i really like so more because the slim body the style really i like plz make a hendset like n8 within three thousand prize

Krillin, 01 Jul 2011Very impressed with this phone as opposed to the Iphone - only p... moreEvery Nokia N8 has a Bad battery life.My question is is it because of being made by Nokia (Chaina made)...I heard Made in Finland has a very good battery life.My one is made by nokia..So it doesnt even last a day..Every day 2 hrs talk+20 sms+ 2 hrs browsing..Thats it and it dies..I previously used a 5800...And that had a very good battery life.. :( Pls post your opinion

• GINA

it is a beautiful phone and i like it so much but battery is the problem.Another thing when you answer the call, the moment the screen touches the skin underneath the ear automatically it end the call, nokia should have made it in such a way that even if the screen toucnes the skin while busy talking does not end the call.

• Neil

hi friends can somwbody please tell me which os is better symbiansor bellyor anna thanks