Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Mac

GD, 25 Jan 2011After downloading the latest software a few days am having troub... moreRestart the phone. Hold down power button for 8 seconds until the phone vibrates 3 times. The press it again to restart. Did you download 3rd party apps? Try removing the micro sd card if you have one. See if that makes a difference to the phone. A corrupt memory card causes lots of problems. If it makes at difference with the card out then try reformatting it using the file manager found under office in the applications folder.

• N8 Lover S

Dingdong Cervantes, 25 Jan 2011I've been using N8 for 3 years now and it's still functioning w... moreSo, you are the a** h**e who stole my time machine? How the hell did you use the N8 for 3 years when it is released only 3 months now? Get the F outta here.

• narens

is it possible to use the N8`s cameras flash lite as a torch with the 3rd party software????????????

• N8 Lover S

yo!, 25 Jan 2011i used n8 for 3 weeks then i sold it...zzz...u know why?because ... moreI can DEFINITELY tell that you are a dumb a** & don't know phones, you bought a chinese copy of the gorgeous N8. Lemme ask you, how much did you pay for your copy-cat? How much did you sell it for? Who else can be dumber than you to buy a chinese copy of N8? Phelease (please), get real, else get lost.

• GD

After downloading the latest software a few days am having trouble putting the phone sleep mode?
Now the phone is lit up with lock key and I don't know how to make screen blank when not being used.
Please Help.

• Unionjackjackson

Anyone know when this new firmware update is coming? It was supposed to be Dec, then Jan and still nothing. Nokia India leaks about the update came to nothing!

• RONALD

is your phone orignal?

• Sg

sometimes while playing big games like real golf my n8 says not enough memory close some applications. While no other applications are runing behind. What should I do. How to clean memory or ram. Please help.

• Sasuke N8

Why I cannot connect my phone with Ovi Suite??
Allready reinstalled the suite.
Anybody could help?

• someone

adkane, 24 Jan 2011u can buy it from here http://www.joikushop.com/ as far as... moreok thanks..
i have downloaded it....

rdca, 25 Jan 2011I hope PR 2.0 not delayed on Feb14 its said better QT browser ri... moreNo QT browser with the Feb updates.It's revised S60 browser.The advanced QT browser will be coming with Nov updates this year.Stay tuned....

• jared

Hey guys, is out there some similiar gorgeous theme with high end icons for our beautiful N8 like this

scroll down page to see blue version.I think it would looking great on our blue N8.We should ask that guy to make some similiar theme for our N8 also :-)

visit symbianusers. blogspot for news apps and tricks for n8

• gitty

yo!, 25 Jan 2011i used n8 for 3 weeks then i sold it...zzz...u know why?because ... moreN8 has the best camera in mobile world ! I think u had a duplicate chinese replica of N8 ! :D

• mike

Hey guys, is out there some gorgeous theme with high end icons for our beautiful N8 like this

scroll down page to see blue version.I think it would looking great on our N8.We should ask that guy to make some similiar theme for our N8 also.

• Sasuke N8

Some heeeeelp lease?

I just cannot connect my N8 to Ovi Suite to my PC.
I've installed Win7 64bit...
...and already reinstalled Ovi Suite twice...

Pleaaaaaase some help anybody!!

the look is nice

but the built quality is not that great, there is a gap between scrren and bezel, bottom end and top end cover is a fail, the build quality of iphone 4 is super, i cant find a single flaw in it,

dont get me wrong, i like nokia phone , i own n900, bought n8 for my lover as gift

Hey can some one help, net qin antivirus from mobile 9 site is the good one..? should i go for that..? pls say na

I've had my N8 now for a month without any problems what so ever!! I love everything about the N8... You won't find anything better than this.

• hayato

inokia, 25 Jan 2011wat does it mean when the 3G connection appear to b 3.5G instead... more3.5G is hsdpa i think. When i'm connected to net on a 3G signal it becomes 3.5G.