Nokia N85

Nokia N85

k khan, 27 Sep 2010Is new Nokia N85 available in Lahore, Pakistan ? If yes, then w... morei dont now.
price is about 300

• k khan

Is new Nokia N85 available in Lahore, Pakistan ?
If yes, then what its price?

• n85 king

como on people
write your post!!!!!

mircea, 23 Sep 2010It's a very good smartphone.My N85 have one year now,and during ... moreyou are right
but speakers are not loud

• mircea

It's a very good smartphone.My N85 have one year now,and during this period i have no problem with it.in this moment i consider that n85 it's one of the best phone in the market.

• n85 king

this is impossible!!!!!!!
i compare my n85(5mpx) camera vith vivaz and aino(8mpx)
and n85 is much better than vivaz and aino in pictures,
but videos are better on vivaz(hd)

• brnn

husi, 12 Sep 2010For the same price I'd suggest any1 who intends to buy it, go fo... moreSAmsung wave is touchscreen ,we love buttons...

amoled display so its really nice

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2010try changing a new battery.did you had the same problem?

• Shaz

HI i had been using n85 since 1 year.To be frank i like all the functionalities of the phone but at the same time it does hav some disadvantages too.It has all the stuffs wat a mobile needs...like a 5mp CZ camera,amoled screen,fm transmitter,etc,etc and i get a gud battery back up of 2 days.
Well coming to the d disadvantages..
1. IT GOT A POOR BUILT QUALITY.
2.THE CAMERA DOESENT GIV GUD OUTPUT IN THE INDOOR OR AT NIGHTS..BUT AT THE DAYLIGHT,IT ROCKS
3. SOMETIMES IT HANGS UP AFTER THE PHONE IS RESTARTED OR WHILE MESSAGING

• minoz fan

All I can say about N85 is that this cellphone is really superb... I've been using it for almost a year and I have never had any problems with it.The design, features and specifications are awesome.I've had LG, Samsung, Motorola, other Nokia models but so far, N85 is the BEST.

• husi

For the same price I'd suggest any1 who intends to buy it, go for Samsung Wave instead ;)

• r3d$vv!ñ&

jhoanskiie, 11 Sep 2010do not buy this phone. its sucks.. bad camera.. cause i have n82... moretis hp is great. Everything in tis hp make me so happy. plan to get n86 after this.
So much features.ive make my n85 as my gadget.internet,music,game,email,camera,gps all in 1. Fast with 3.5g. Music with 3.5 port headset n the most valueble to me was fm transmitter where u can listen to you music collection from n85 to selected radio frequency in my car stereo. Just like fm modulator builtin. Play ngage game. Surf with opera mobile with no problem. Battery is good. Gps with garmin is superb. Camera very gud in sunny day.indoor just ok n much better if using manual mode without flash.in emergency, flash can be your torch. Everything for my gadget needed.

type on n85.opera

don´t work maps - nokia kill this phone

• jhoanskiie

do not buy this phone. its sucks.. bad camera.. cause i have n82 too.. if you compare it youll see whats better.. dark graphics even the brightness is max..

weak signal very weak..

hang ups when im on messaging..

so bad..

i hate it..

bad speakers xd

catalin, 03 Sep 2010i have a problem when i'm charging my phone with the charger. ''... moretry changing a new battery.

• eimo

n85 king, 02 Sep 2010i had thad problem you must format your memory card and video r... moreI mad it before and the phone performance was perfect but it return again.

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2010speakers are bed i have n85 but new n86 has same speakers sapeakers are bad
but i have n85
n86 have same

aravind, 05 Sep 2010Superb phone. It comes with all the features a phone needs. Scre... morespeakers are bed
i have n85