Nokia N85

Nokia N85

• aravind

Superb phone. It comes with all the features a phone needs. Screen quality is very nice. Love this phone and i am using this phone for the past 1year and a great gadjet.

• ekpo_v@hotmail.com.

If i shut down,restart and switch of my phone.,All my entire call logs disappears ,i wont see my last missed,dailed and recieved calls any more... Pls help... what should i do. This is my email address. Ekpo_v@hotmail.com and ekpo_v@hotmail.com. +2347033905425

hey i bought this phone used for an amazingly cheap price bad it was very banged up when i got it it works fine but i have this little problem i cant install all applications to my memory card when im downloading directly do any of u other users have a similar problem

• catalin

i have a problem when i'm charging my phone with the charger. ''unplug to save energy...'' and the phone stops charging pls help

• n85 king

eimo, 02 Sep 2010the video record problem on N85 I made many trial to stop this h... morei had thad problem
you must format your memory card and video recorder
would not frezing

• vijju

hi.. am using N85 since from 6 months.till now i am lucky that i didnt get any trouble with that.. but if i open more than 2 apps its hanging out.. except this .. the phone is very nice.. full of symbian apps.. woowwww.. am installing every day new apps.. working great.. camera clarity is very nice..

• eimo

the video record problem on N85 I made many trial to stop this hanging while record but unfortunatlly it back again, and I update the firmware version but nothing change. and the mobile hang up sometimes.

Is the 8GB memory card make this problem, and if the partioning memory program will make an effect, because I but a 2GB memory and the mobile change. but I need the 8GB.

So, could any one faced this problem and solve it, adivise me what to do?

Thanks for your concern.

• n85 king

alaa, 30 Aug 2010i need to know if it good or not and what about of camcam is good
better than n96 and n97 because i made test
spekers are not loudly,they are normal.
n85 is better than n86

• alaa

Sara, 27 Aug 2010i am using this phone for a long time now. i wouldnt recommend a... morei need to know if it good or not and what about of cam

• Sara

i am using this phone for a long time now. i wouldnt recommend any1 to buy it. after a month of using it the speakers started having problems , got them replaced but they still are not that good.
cant view the screen in sunlight at all.
if u open many applications it will get hanged.

• cc

Only downside is the keys alongside the navi-wheel, the answer/ menu etc. keys are quite hard to press. otherwise, the phone has everything you want, a good camera, memory capacity, wifi, the works.....highly recommended unit.....

• QUIKC8

Husband and I both have N85s. Even though we have had minor problems we love them. Camera is really great, love being able to load music and ability to store onto memory card instead of phone. Will advise anyone and everyone to switch off their phone from time-to-time because they are a mini computer and need to have some down time occassionally.

• n85 king

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2010im planning to buy n85 is that a good phone?buy this phone

im planning to buy n85 is that a good phone?

• Sohag

N85 Speaker sound not so good.During talking through loud speaker 1 of speaker got cut off.After fixing that now having problem with charging not workable.nokia care asking 16000 BDT to fix it.should i do that???

• cliffe

This phone is very nice.Buy it..use it..feel it..
Juz quite expensive.but the shape are really exclusive.
no stuck...no hang.

• FedeMarto

It's the best handset that i had

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2010Thanks. I'm going to purchase N85. I very excited to have this m... moredont buy this mobile. I brought this a year back and have been suffering a lot. There are a lot of problems in this mobile.

• n85 king

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2010Thanks. I'm going to purchase N85. I very excited to have this m... morephone is good,camera,screen,desing,fast,but speakers are
not loudly too much

n85 king, 17 Aug 2010i have n85 and 16 gb memory card it work normallyThanks. I'm going to purchase N85. I very excited to have this mobile.