Nokia N9

Nokia N9

AnonD-21632, 03 Mar 2012Go to settings>reset>clear device. Back up your files befo... moredone with the reset. but the video call is still not working. it just made some lags.

• heoprince

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2012Set your profile to silentits olredy in the silent mode still der s sounds..u just can set to silent in the status menu right??

• solar

can you help me how i can send or delet music?

AnonD-31621, 03 Mar 2012It is already smooth but still the battery is my problem. What i... moreGo to settings>reset>clear device. Back up your files before doing so cause it will clear all apps and user-s datas.

• Rachel_M

After getting so many great things for N9 (Opera, Firefox, GTalk video call, PR1.2...) Whatsapp might be coming soon too? Even if not, this phone just gets better and better :) http://www.allboutn9.info/2012/03/there-we-go-wh­atsapp-soon-on-n9.html

awesome phn !!!!!

visit this link for your n9 enhancement

cheers!!

an, 02 Mar 2012hi anwers of nokia n9. can you please let me know about the s... morescreen size is 3.9 inches, it looks bigger than 4 inches screened phone since it doesnt have any button even on screen...

AnonD-21632, 02 Mar 2012It's quite common that N9 lags and drains battery right after ot... moreIt is already smooth but still the battery is my problem. What is phoenix? And what do you mean that you cleared your device? You mean you reset it?

AnonD-31621, 02 Mar 2012yes i have a gmail accnt. what the freaking thing is no one from... moreIt's quite common that N9 lags and drains battery right after ota update. I flash with Phoenix and got the same problem. But then I clear my device and it works super smooth and power efficient since.

• agucibu

With the Harmattan 1.2 update, the N9 is, so far, one of the best phones I ever had...

And, belive me, I had a lot...

• an

hi anwers of nokia n9.

can you please let me know about the screen size of nokia n9! it is the only thing i wonder, before i order a nokia n9.

do you find the screen of nokia n9 is big enough?

is the screen too narrow compared to a standard 4 inches screen? (like for example htc incredible s)

in my country, nokia n9 is not available, so i have to decide from what i see in pictures, and opinions.

heoprince, 02 Mar 2012can anyone please help me where to off the camera sound..am usin... moreSet your profile to silent

AnonD-21632, 02 Mar 2012If you have a gmail account, you can chat with other gmail accs ... moreyes i have a gmail accnt. what the freaking thing is no one from contacts has a gmail accnt.:)) hahaha. skype users in major. why does my battery only last 8hrs after update, take note, fully-charged battery.

AnonD-31621, 02 Mar 2012Ookay, thanks. But what is this so called "google chat"... moreIf you have a gmail account, you can chat with other gmail accs too. Google gtalk for more details :D!

AnonD-17105, 01 Mar 2012I got update in Saudi arab, but there is skype vdo callin, no Fm... moreSee description in wikipedia - in sources you will find needed links to FM radio and transmitter software. It is on the board, just application is needed, and there are many of them.

AnonD-7546, 29 Feb 2012gsmarena should post something about why the update didn't bring... moreVideo calls are supported - see description in wikipedia - PR1.2 update has provided software code to support front camera, now applications need to be updated, so far GTalk has ben updated and support video calls. Skype need to do so, but Skype is owned by Microsoft so it is difficoult to say anything about - they are known of their not clear support of windows (if you can see what I mean) you can try Miranda opensource communicator which has independent plug-in supporting Skype (so works exactly as Skype, but software is opensource, and several others are in for the same Miranda like eg.Jabber) Whatsup case is question how many users will send them mail "I want whatsup for Nokia N9 and MeeGo, where can I download it? Why it is not present in Nokia store" and keep sending them this demand until they will say to themselfs: "ok, guys there is so many requests from N9 and meego so we must give them client for N9 or we will waste to much time answering mails with request from them". Exactly the same was with FireFox (now we have FF) and Opera. So don't ask here this question, ask everybody interested in just to send mass requests to whatspp. The site http://www.whatsapp.com says: Please feel free to contact our product support: support@whatsapp.com and: Please feel free to contact our business team: bd@whatsapp.com = so, let's do it together. I vave seen in the net many ppl, asking to keep posting them untill effect. I send one mail per day or two. Now is your turn to do so, until effect. That is how it works.

AnonD-21632, 02 Mar 2012Sure you can not find it cause it is no app. It is an add-on, in... moreOokay, thanks. But what is this so called "google chat"?

Sorry, i really have a lot of questions that needs clarification.

• an

incognito, 09 Jan 2012Well, if you have the following info: 1) Screen: 3.9" di... moremany thanks for the info man.

i like however to let people know that definitely nokia n9 have wiered active screen dimensions,in particular small width.

for example, let us compare it with HTC IS, which has a 4 inch diagonal screen.

One would think that the screens should have very similar dimensions. Here are the numbers:

Nokia N9 (3.9'') HTC IS (4'')
width: 48mm 54mm
length: 86mm 89mm

So, is 6 mm shorter in width, which quite a lot for a screen which is albeled 3.9'' diagonal (vs 4'' diagonal)!

AnonD-31621, 01 Mar 2012I can't download gtalk. It says "download error" and/o... moreSure you can not find it cause it is no app. It is an add-on, integrated in contacts. You'll find it below the google talk service in contact. It only appears if that contact is being online with gtalk account and has video call function enabled.