Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Ben

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2010HA HA u r funny or mistaken. coz sony cameras r always good. ... moreDo a WDP4 test with your sony ericcsson camera phone. I am 100% sure it will fail.

• Ben

five46, 30 Dec 2010Strange irony that my name's too the same as yours. But, friend... moreCedar is Rs. 6000 only 2mp camera. Go for micromax or spice 2mp camera with dual sim at less than Rs. 3200. Both micromax and spice topether sell more phones in india than nokia, samsung and sony ericcsson all put together.

Ben, 30 Dec 2010Take a shot of fast moving WDP4. Use any SE phone. I will use my... moreHA HA
u r funny or mistaken.
coz sony cameras r always good.
just check camera quality before saying so bro.
i use a 3500c and my brother has a sony w200 gotta say excellent speaker loud and clear.
. my 3500s 2mp camera adjust less with daylight and give green spots at the photos borders but my brothers vga camera does photography better than mine even though it lacks better color, as its vga - 0.3 Mp.
thats when i realisd sony speaker and camera are better quality than nokia's.
if camer and speaker r beter in sony wat is the advantage of nokia over sony,
nothing, as telephony is same in both and the other is multimedia which is calculated by performance of camer and spekR.
going for my next upgrade now c5 or zylo ? i'm confused, wat u say? thanx in advance

• Ben

five46, 30 Dec 2010Strange irony that my name's too the same as yours. But, friend... moreTake a shot of very fast WDP4 with your SE Cedar. If it takes a decent photogragh then its ok. Otherwise useless. Then go for best CANNON digicam.

• five46

[deleted post]Strange irony that my name's too the same as yours.
But, friend.. stop fanboyism. Your case of Sony and its exorbitant price of display was that of the dealer taking you for a ride. I can relate plenty of stories of Nokia bein a horrible brand to own, but those are exceptions, not the major chunk.
There are always 2 sides of a coin, Nokia & SE have their own advantages & disadvantages.
But as for X2 versus Cedar, here's just a little comparo (sorry gsmarena! But I didn't mean to spam)-

the author of the article clearly menas to state that specs wise the X2 may be rich, but when it comes to the actual utility of these specs, the Cedar wins hands down.

• Ben

Jos, 30 Dec 2010What? X2 has more features than cedar? You got to be kidding me ... moreTake a shot of fast moving WDP4. Use any SE phone. I will use my N72. I bet you that i will get better snap than you from my 2mp N72 camera.

• Jos

joginder, 29 Dec 2010I bought it on 27-12-10. Before that I was using SE K750i for a... moreWhat? X2 has more features than cedar? You got to be kidding me cedar runs on sony ericsson proprietory os which means it supports multitasking and has got tons of other features like photo fix, sensme, mega bass, track id media go, walkman like player etc and dont forget its a 3g phone and the best part is its bug free its firmware is very strong no freezes, restarts etc and its sound quality is similar to w580 which i was using previously so considering the price its a great buy . X2 is just another s40 phone with loud sound and a namesake 5mp camera which cant stand upto a 2mp camera of any sony ericsson for that matter. So next time you buy a phone dont fall for this instead do some research and find out how much of the features offered are true.

• stefan92

Is it normal that my battery lasts one, possibly two days?

• Chota chatri

Raj, 29 Dec 2010It is the Worst Mobile i have ever Bought From Nokia.. I have... moreAll your problems are because of older s/w ver. 4.8. I have new nokia X2 with ver. 4.9. In 4.9 camera, video and sound quality is thousand times better than 4.8. No hanging problem in 4.9 even if you use 95% of 16gb card. Nokia X2 with ver. 4.9 is best like shatabdi and Nokia X2 with ver. 4.8 is chakra gadi or bailgadi. So upgrade to 4.9 and leave bailgadi.

Nuwan, 25 Dec 2010I have this X2 mobile. its coooooooool. battry is average 3 days... moreare you telling the truth regarding battery backup because i too have same phone and the battery is worse than any thing

• PRASHANTH REDDY

i have used many phones related to nokia company. one month back i have purchased nokia x2 though all features are very good but worst thing to say about that phone is charging.it takes lots of time to get charge.for business people and students its not suitable to buy this phone only those who are free without any work can purchase this phone and put charging for hours and hours . i strongly say not to buy this phone am fully dissappointed with this . even china phone is better than this and backup of x2 is also very bad

• Rugged

Camera-worse than 2700c 2 mp camera
music-very loud but so so quality
wireless fm radio
its fun to browse internet!

Raj, 29 Dec 2010It is the Worst Mobile i have ever Bought From Nokia.. I have... morehey the zylo too is goood.its beating c5 black and blue in the opinions page

my friend uses x2 and the clarity is too bad even my 3110 is almost equal in camera clarity....dont buy it thinking its a 5mp its far below...
Good loud set but no clarity when compared even with a w200.
buy it if u dont mind clarity (its fair with nokia phones,i mean other music brands) and love to crank up the volume as loud as possible

• Baseer

Can anyone tell me the current price of x2?

• joginder

I bought it on 27-12-10. Before that I was using SE K750i for almost 4 yrs. I was very satisfied to the performance of SE. It has a best 2MP camera. Due to its small screen & a few other things like breakage of joystick etc I decided to buy a phone which should be nearly to my lovely SE phone. I searched the entire range of Sony Ericsson phone as well as Nokia & Samsung phones over a month. Sony Ericsson was my 1st choice. Since I have limited budget of only Rs. 5000 I decided to go for Nokia X2 seeking its features like 5MP camera, Torch & Cordless FM (these were my priorities). Before that I compared Nokia X2 with SE Cedar & Samsung 3530 but Nokia X2 has more features compared to the above phones. After using it for 2 days my findings are as under :-

1. Camera - Nowhere near to camera of SE K750i though it has 5 MP camera. In my Opinion Sony Ericsson is the best in Cameras since Sony has its own cam technology.

2. Music - Its Nokia X2. I have not used it over headphone but without headphone its sound is very good & clear compared to SE K750i. I am happy towards its cordless FM which is very good. I can use it as a Alarm also.

3. Battery Life - Nokia X2 battery BL4C is smaller than BL5C. I will post my opinion later on since 2-3 days initial usage can't decide its time.

Overall : - NOT for Pic & other things. ONly for Music.

Rest Later on.

Regards to all.

• rahul malpani

x2 phone is awsme nice with lot of features just a little bit charging problem and some times hakking problem music camera videos 4 speakers sexy phone guyssssssssss

• Raj

It is the Worst Mobile i have ever Bought From Nokia..

I have lost it last week and i am happy about that.

Adv & DisAdv :-
1. 5 MP - But it wont be near 3.2 Mp
2. 16 GB Card - But it wont Accept or Process if u put more than 4 GB.
3. Video Files Hang Very Very Often and switch off automatically and Restarts.

4. I have USED THIS MOBILE FOR 2 MONTHS.

My Humble Request to whoever want to buy, PLEASE PLEASE Dont Buy this S**T Crap..

Go For Samsung C3530(Mp 3.2 & Design Also Superb) Or SONY NAITE(VERY MUCH WORTH FOT THE INDIAN RUPEES - 2MP ONLY & 3G with Front Camera)..

• Jinendra Surana

not good phone in thish price

• artzzz

hi guys, I have downloaded a theme for this phone and it is nice... Dowbloaded it from ovi store. here is the link

according to the reviews and for me, the theme is nice for personalization...

• Ashik

It is a great phone for its designe....