Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

• HEAVEN

M, 25 Nov 2010Hi. This phone don't have Operation System??? can't run symbian... moreyes it doesn't have OS

• M

Hi. This phone don't have Operation System???
can't run symbian apps??

• 2004-22707

HEAVEN, 24 Nov 2010Is that Philippine peso... I think it cost around Php 8400 - 8800that is Php8,560.00

Saminathan, 24 Nov 2010No you cannot update software through your phone Go to Nokia car... moreu mean using the nokia pc software update? If that is the case then i tried it also but it did not work

• HEAVEN

Carol, 24 Nov 2010HEAVEN, yes there are SW updates available for it. Try Nokia Sof... morethanks i'll try that, anyway if I upgrade the software will my data saved will lost?

[deleted post]Is that Philippine peso... I think it cost around Php 8400 - 8800

• Asghar

does it play youtube well or not??? please check, try youtube applications or opera plz and c if it can play youtube or not!! reply man

• Asghar

benjamin, 22 Nov 2010my x3-02 doesnt have a drafts and save message.... does this pho... morei guess then u may have to copy paste ur important messages to NOTES... u can save there, and then copy sms from notes in in order to forward..
this may b d only option for saving SmSs..i guess!!

• Saminathan

[deleted post]Is this used phone ?

• ronaldinho

Ohyeah, 24 Nov 2010I just bought an x3-o2 fone yesterday, the problem is, i cant se... moreu cant send sngs frm music player.u have to go to ur memory card, open the music folder mark the sng nd then send

• Ohyeah

I just bought an x3-o2 fone yesterday, the problem is, i cant send songs to other fones via blutooth, i can receive files though, is it really like that?or i just dont knw hw? It seems weird because it doesn't hve the send buton for songs, help pls!

jem, 24 Nov 2010just bought this unit last night and while updating my contacts.... morein the review it is mentioned, that the contact list is limited to a maximum of 2000 entrys.

• JUGJIT

The phone is really good i just fear the touch would it be preferable

• Saminathan

Kelly, 24 Nov 2010I tried to updated to version 5.6 but my phone displayed "n... moreNo you cannot update software through your phone Go to Nokia care and update your software.

• jem

just bought this unit last night and while updating my contacts.. found that there's only limited contacts to save. Is this right? or do I have to do something else?... I have many saved contacts from my previous phone which is only nokia 3110 classic. Please help... Thanks!

• Kelly

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010I think its only avalaible in version 5.60. If u are still using... moreI tried to updated to version 5.6 but my phone displayed "no new update is available now". I lived in USA and purchased this phone over ebay, could this be the reason why.

• Carol

HEAVEN, yes there are SW updates available for it. Try Nokia Software Update tool
Brent, its really fast touch interface compared to some other phones at same prize

• shafiq

best

• HEAVEN

hello there, just want to ask if there's available upgraded version of the software?

• HEAVEN

Francis, 23 Nov 2010Can u pls. help me? i can't play the videos on you tube..hi there! yes it can play youtube videos...