O2 XDA Stealth

O2 XDA Stealth

I live in the US and bought O2 Stealth during my trip to India last month... I was a little anxious that it might or might not work with my American Cell Service Provider, but its working perfactly. I was never fan of using webservices through cell service providers, but always wanted some convinience to surf web on the hands. This one has Wi-Fi and hence it serves as an Internet companion to me as well besides being my PDA mate.

Its a definately one of the very few coolest gadgets to be considerd for someone who really understands the benefits to be ripped from it.

My Ratings 4.8/5.0

Hardik
North Carolina, USA

• kk

hey leme me know if its worth buying ....how does the o2 stealth compare with imate new phones ...any idea leme know ???

The only thing that impressed me is the speaker.Its better than all others o2.And managing contacts is a very very big problem with this phone.

• o2

got money - just buy
dont have money - stop talking rubbish

Can anyone please comment on the quality of the phone. Previous o2 models have not been renowned for their phone quality

this website is for people sharing info about the product not for some people act smart and as if he/she knows everything in this world

• jo

I am between want to buy some PDA-phone , and interested in O2 stealth. Who use it please tell me it good or not

• sunny

ok i need to know these things before i buy it.... does it hv a hold button cuz i dunt want the phone to be in my pocket and dialing the last called number 20 times or doing other funny stuff while in my pocket and is it still locked when u slide it up to use the keypad... i heard its hard typing in the msg with the keypad is that true??? also does it hv a business card reader??? n i know about the T9 heard its a pain... but im dabating with this phone and the ASUS p525 please help!!!.... im gettin both for almost the same price.... just that i really like the slide phone and this one is smaller! please email me!

isn't the screen too small? I fell in love with the phone, but it says the screen is only 2.4" !! that is small for a touch screen pocket PC...
please tell me it is not correct!

is it really 2.4"?

Why o2 products always get hang? so far i owned two model of o2 but both of them are the same ....always hang maybe in future i got to consider other brand instead no improvement at all

i bought my o2 stealth in spore and got manufactured defects i guess...if i can retrieve my sms i cant use other application and vice versa this is really disaponting no international waranty i got to send the device to singapore i cant believe it i thought o2 is a multinational company what a shameful to o2

• mm1122

ya .. very slow .. i just brough any one know how to hard format this phone ???

i believe that the service is not as bad as dopod in singapore..... the phone took them 1 month to fix and after which 2 days later need 5 days to fix again

• hardik

My Ratings 4.8/5.0

Hardik
North Carolina, USA

• brandon

its almost the perfect phone! nice slide design, small and sleek all it needs is 3G support.

• Ong

Run Slow!!! so far battery life i ok but don expect too much.. software reset is my best partner..its slow.. and need to reset often..

• Abhishek

How do we play song on O2 Xda Stealth ? there is no Mp3 player . And just tell me one thing does O2 Xda Stealth have any problem or does it gets hanged in between ? Please reply to my quaries on my above email-id nd if possible send me a manual/ catloge so that i can go through it properly .

• s0n1c

Hw the cam? is the quailty gd? Does the battery last? Any bugs there?

• lmf

sorry its www.ppcsg.com iso www.ppcdg.com sorry for the typo error

• lmf