OnePlus 8 Pro

OnePlus 8 Pro

Mei, 27 Aug 2020Hey guys currently which mobile is best either one plus 8... moreOneplus 8 Pro. Gaming performance isn’t as good, but cameras are waaaayyyyy better.

• Nihal

Kumar2348, 22 Aug 2020What's the difference between Global and Indian versio... moreBro 5g will only launch in 2022 minimum
So what's the use

• Kinggeeknerd

wow it took oneplus 7 years. to finally have a respectable and competitive flagship. 7 years!

Such a cool phone, but sad with this curved display 😳

• OnePlus8Pro

Wow What a lovely phone that my IR FILTER is working super...Lucky Phone my OnePlus8Pro...

• Batoota

Jack, 02 Sep 2020Hi guys, Recently I have shifted from Samsung to Oneplus 7... moreOpen camera then you can see ratio at top of the screen or on left side top you can see settings from their tou can change ratio

• Jack

Hi guys,
Recently I have shifted from Samsung to Oneplus 7t pro. Everything is fine with the mobile except that I don't understand how to change the aspect ratio from 16:9 to 1:1 or full screen mode while video shooting. Please guide me regarding this.
Thanks

• Kabir

This phone does not have IR blaster. Should have include IR blaster. Hopefully, authority will add IR blaster in the next OnePlus phone.

salman, 27 Aug 2020need help 8 pro dual sim onyx what does it mean Color onyx black

Any one is using Global version, EU version or Chinese version in India? if yes, VoLTE is working? Please let me know.

• Gaurang

Not able to watch netfix or amazon prime on full screen

• Mei

Hey guys currently which mobile is best either one plus 8pro or asus rog 3 , which one is best kindly suggest one good mobile

• salman

need help 8 pro dual sim onyx what does it mean

• Kumar 2348

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2020Dual SIM works fine on mine, 5G on primary SIM and 4G on se... moreWhether global op 8 pro version works in India (5G)

• Kumar2348

What's the difference between Global and Indian version OnePlus 8pro ? Do Global version OnePlus 8 pro support 5G in India? I'm planning to buy global version I want to know whether global version phones support 5G in India?

ashik, 20 Aug 2020I am using Oneplus8 Pro, Indian Variant IN2021, i want to k... moreAll oneplus 8 pro devices are ip68 certified. No matter which region you but it from. As for the colour filter camera goes, its been disabled due to some concern of privacy due to its xray nature of seeing through some think black objects.

If you need a proper justification then only one plus can answer you bro....

Max, 17 Aug 2020Did u get any display issues??No display issue till date. Its been 45 days since I am using the device now....

Romij, 20 Aug 2020Bro can you tell me the manufacture date of your's OP ... moreI have model IN2025 (American version) assembled in China.
Mine was made on March 22, 2020.
And I don't have any screen issue

• Romij

ashik, 20 Aug 2020I am using Oneplus8 Pro, Indian Variant IN2021, i want to k... moreBro can you tell me the manufacture date of your's OP 8 pro?If I get a phone from America then any chance for those display issues for OP 8 pro?Please repl.

• ashik

I am using Oneplus8 Pro, Indian Variant IN2021, i want to know why colour filter camera is disabled? i need proper justification & also i want to know my device indian unit is IP68 rating or not? Yes i didn't find any display issue this is gr8, but battery backup not satisfactory according my use,