OnePlus Nord

OnePlus Nord

Anon, 17 Oct 2020The OnePlus 7 series are getting Android 11 on December. Th... moreNope, it's december.

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2020not good phone nd not quality of camera front nd back camera The best phone in the market

HELP PLEASE :)

I am interested in getting a OnePlus Nord. I am a bit concerned on the overall battery life of the device. If anyone owns the device or has used it, can you please let me know detailed insights on the average battery life?

I am concerned on aspects such as Average Screen-On-Time, the 90Hz Battery Consumption, Brightness Affects, Gaming Drains.

• Natheem

This is one plus nord water resistant say

THEC, 17 Oct 2020I dont have that kind of issuesnot good phone nd not quality of camera front nd back camera

PaulMihai, 17 Oct 2020OnePlus Nord will get better software support and for longe... moreyeah dude but its 100€ more expensive..
I must go any try both in real life to see how they feel in hand,,

• THEC

R3mba, 16 Oct 2020Yeah but I read that note 10 lite doesn't have proximi... moreI dont have that kind of issues

• Anon

PaulMihai, 17 Oct 2020December The OnePlus 7 series are getting Android 11 on December. They didn't mention Nord. It was just stated that 'Nord will get in future'. I think Nord will probably get Android 11 next year. After all, its a mid-range device.

• Sani

PaulMihai, 17 Oct 2020December Nice.. hope it will worth waiting

Maorgi, 15 Oct 2020Oneplus nord or poco f2 pro? F2 pro is the tipical chinese phone full of bloatware cheap internals. I would go for anything else rather than the likes of xiaomi or realmi or any other Chinese brand excluding OnePlus and Oppo. They give nice specs to lure buyers in but they cheap out on internal pieces like charging port, motherboard etc. and they also add ads into the Os.

R3mba, 16 Oct 2020I'm pretty basic user.. I dont play games or watch tv... moreOnePlus Nord will get better software support and for longer so I went for Nord.

Sani, 16 Oct 2020Any news of getting Android 11 for Nord?December

• Sani

Any news of getting Android 11 for Nord?

PaulMihai, 15 Oct 2020Pretty similar in terms of specs. OnePlus destroys xiaomi a... moreI'm pretty basic user.. I dont play games or watch tv on it..just few yt videos,and surfing/ social networks..

Ahd, 15 Oct 2020Both are excellent... both have AMOLED display (that drains... moreYeah but I read that note 10 lite doesn't have proximity sensor and its giving a lots of problems when talking answering the phone.

Maorgi, 15 Oct 2020Oneplus nord or poco f2 pro? By looking at the bloatwares of Xiaomi devices, I would suggest to go for Nord. To be precise, Nord is better than all other Chinese devices.

• Yexnez

Maorgi, 15 Oct 2020Oneplus nord or poco f2 pro? Poco F2 Pro for sure!

Nord is just a mid-range device, while F2 Pro is a flagship device. F2 Pro has a metal build, flagship processor and is decent in all manners.

For the record, F2 Pro has even got the Android 11 Update while there is even no news about Nord. A flagship should always be considered over mid-range.

Dual punch hole is always a distraction. That is why oneplus premium series don't have one. Nord has dual punch hole so people will be persuaded to buy premium oneplus 8 and above

Did green and pink screen issues is sorted out or still exists, atleast in new batch manufacturing, coz those issues are not sorted by software update its iiii

R3mba, 14 Oct 2020Nord or xiaomi mi note10 lite Pretty similar in terms of specs. OnePlus destroys xiaomi at software support and optimization, soo easy choice.