OnePlus Nord 2 5G

OnePlus Nord 2 5G

Hari, 08 Dec 2021Hi, I'm having a problem with my One plus Nord 2 ... moreNo ui has a perfectiom as samsung one ui,,

• Hari

Hi,
I'm having a problem with my One plus Nord 2 5G, I bought this phone on 25/10/2021. The problem is when I receive a call the ringtone is ringing from low volume to high. For my office use I can't take a call on correct timings so that I went to my nearest authorised service centre called Dreams Mobiles in Karamana (Trivandrum, Kerala). They told me that this is due to the software issue and they changed the software, after that no changes happened in ringtone volume also some more issues happened in my phone like Battery draining and over heating.
I didn't expect such kind of a bad experience from One Plus. I can't adjust anymore with this phone.. I'm requesting to replace this phone as soon as possible.

• Vlad

Bionic Chip, 02 Dec 2021Read GSMARENA's review, lol. https://www.gsmarena.com... moreU must be nut confronting oneplus with samsung. But maybe yes its diesnt has ip68 because overal its offer much more then equal price tag phones. mostly i say mostly noone has this good socket and main camera ois. and u cant compare samsung core to dimensity 1200, sofar oxygen is one of the fastest andoid on market when samsung is total shit if only u dont buy high end s21u. probably a52

• Dhepix

Sanka619, 03 Dec 2021Can anyone tell me the haptics of this phone? Does it has a... moreFor me, really great hapitcs, premiumis feeling

• N

Recomand!

Can anyone tell me the haptics of this phone? Does it has a tight feeling like an iphone or a samsung? Or is it cheaper feeling?

aksu, 02 Dec 2021Did xiaomi paid you to spread propaganda ? Did oneplus took... moreRead GSMARENA's review, lol.

"Cons
No official IP rating."

So gmsarena was paid by any entity?
Your logic is uncalled for.

The similarly-priced A52s has it. Did Samsung pay me to mention it?
Did you know the process involved and the lengthy T&Cs to follow if you're getting paid by any of these phone manufacturers?

And one more thing.
Nord 2 batteries explode.

EliseKlevr, 28 Oct 2021I think OnePlus should somehow include an IP-68 protection ... moreDid xiaomi paid you to spread propaganda ? Did oneplus took whole Indian market ;)?

Sal, 30 Nov 2021Guys can anyone tell does the Nord 2 use a special kind of ... moreGet decent PD cable from anker etc that supports 30-100W

Dr.Sulaiman, 01 Dec 2021 Bought 20dys bfre , worsst mobile ever Problem started fr... moreCool story, judging by misspelling. Mine been working just fine amazing nigh camera and responsive phone.

I’m impressed with the performance and display quality of the OnePlus Nord 2. The only issue I’ve had with the phone is that the camera quality isn’t as excellent as expected, and while the back is scratch-resistant, it attracts fingerprints more frequently, which is terrible, therefore I’m using white marble skin from Gadgetshieldz to eliminate those nasty looks. The overall experience is great and I love the phone.

• Dr.Sulaiman

Dilip kumar , 28 Nov 2021It's a worst and horrible mobile ...I never saw in my ... more Bought 20dys bfre , worsst mobile ever
Problem started from 1st week
Touch was not accuurate, cell vl get switch off on its own
I was shocked to see a mobile behvng like ths Which cost around 34k
Even china mobile wont behave like ths
I hve uused ma vivo for past 5yrs wiith no problm
Servce centre people dont knw anythng
Day one whn i visted them they told just hve to upgrade softwre
Nxt dy i bought mobile from them thy assuured me it wont hppen
As soon as i left the showroom again mobiile switched off
Again i gve thm ma mobile
Pls dont go for one plus

Makimaki, 22 Nov 2021Hey guys. Did Oneplus fix any shortcomings of the Nord 2 unit?... Are you *shivers*... talking about the battery explosion issues? The only thing that stopped me from getting this over A52s or 11 Lite Ne.

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2021Poco F3 is a powerful phone, but sh*tty at everything else.... moreSamsung has clean streamlined software!
Also when you say Xiaomi updates are laggy, do you mean Xiaomi software in general is laggy? Because that doesn't make sense. Really, you could just install a clean launcher and pixel icon pack, remove bloatware, there you got a clean software and some good hardware at that.

Carnage, 21 Nov 2021Poco F3 - Flagship performance except average cam. Mi Lite... morePixel 5a is not that good, with 60Hz display, 765G and plastic body, Samsung and Xiaomi have the same 3 years of software updates sooo.
Agree with Poco and Ne, Nord 2 also has good camera, although not as good as A52s or Pixel.
Since I like both cameras and screen, Samsung and Xiaomi are best for me.

• Sal

Guys can anyone tell does the Nord 2 use a special kind of USB cable or can any generic cable that supports 65w power delivery will work. Planning on buying the phone and I'm gonna need multiple cables

myOpinion, 19 Nov 2021Which one to pick between Mi 11 Lite, Poco F3 and OnePlus N... moreNord 2

• Dilip kumar

It's a worst and horrible mobile ...I never saw in my life....I got took it before 20 days back ago...though it's 12gbRam and 256gb storage...it's hanging more and more...it's a worst mobile then China basic set mobile....it's literally horrible waste of 1plus company

I've just realised that this phone is realme X50 Pro 5G but a little downgraded.