Oppo Reno Ace

Oppo Reno Ace

• Ammy

Reno ace or realme x2pro???

Great phone shame its not available in Slovakia or Czech republic.

• Suraj

Every specs are good in all upcoming phones. But they are coming with 20:9 aspect ratio display is the worst thing in phones. If it comes with 19:9 with notch then they will be the best phone . Is my words are right???
If anybody will see my comment then think about it and replay to me and mostly to smartphone companies for production of 19:9 aspect ratio phone.

Guest, 14 Oct 2019Your logic does not have any sense,it's like if we can make a sp... moreDo you forget quality control existed? Are you seriously thinking they made 65W charging with no precaution system in the phone?. "It is proven that fast battery charging is shortening the lifespan of a battery". Well sure maybe it does then again my Oppo F1 Plus battery last 3 years with fast charging and sometimes i charge while i'm asleep for 5 hours (even tho it only needs an hour to fully charge). You take my logic too literally and fail to understand the full context of my comment.

ok come on whats the catch all of that for 380 euros damn thats cheap

• Guest

HelloImYourFriend, 13 Oct 2019Anyone that says it is unhealthy for the battery is dumb, if a m... moreYour logic does not have any sense,it's like if we can make a spacecraft,then we can land on a planet outside of the solar system.The manufacturers can make 300W battery charger,but your phone will probably get fried instantly when trying to use it.It is proven that fast battery charging is shortening the lifespan of a battery.It's up to the user to decide if he is fine with having to change his phone's battery earlier,but have the convenience to fully charge his phone in less than an hour.

David, 13 Oct 2019 I'm gonna get this as an additional phone JUST for the 65W ch... moreAnyone that says it is unhealthy for the battery is dumb, if a manufacture can made a fast charging then it also can made a precaution system. Been using Oppo F1 Plus since it came out and only replaced the battery once, that is above average lifetime. Before that i used Lenovo Vibe K4 Note, that shit got no fast charging yet the battery only last about a year and a half. This phone is a killer, if you can buy it, buy it.

• shakib

skb, 12 Oct 2019This phone flagship or not??? of course its a flagship....but they cant say it flagship

• David

I'm gonna get this as an additional phone JUST for the 65W charging itself. I just wished the battery was 4500mah, would be awesome. I know there r a ton of people saying this fast charging isnt healthy for the battery, blah blah.

I dont care man. Its super fast charging and i work a 12 hours permanent night shift. Its just what i need when i cant sleep.

I use a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 now and this will be my second phone but I might pop my sim card into 1 or the other now and then.

• skb

This phone flagship or not???

• Ammar212

65W fast charger !!!
what a hell in my hand..

that is amazing but it will be extreme danger to use this phone during charging time

any way it is 30min only to get it full 100%

• Michael

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2019If the battery life is good then I'm sold, otherwise I'm not. Th... morebut its good for game

• Ptica

Will this beast be available in Europe???

• 2cent

kawmic, 11 Oct 2019Only 380 euros?? Sounds very low.Why? Its the price of K20 pro (9t pro).. It is perfectly priced

WazzaG, 28 Sep 2019No NFC, No sale. It's a shame as it has quite a lot going for... moreBefore post your comment read the specifications

HosseinYmz, 10 Oct 2019reno ace have ois or no ??🤔🤔Read the specifications

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2019If the battery life is good then I'm sold, otherwise I'm not. Th... moreIts annoying to see such this comments ...
4000 with snapdragon 855+ and 65wat charger 100% in 30 min is sure agood battery ... 90 h screen is good feature you can disable it and use 60 h ... so think before posting

Only 380 euros?? Sounds very low.

• @