Palm Treo 650

Palm Treo 650

• Thomas

Hi.
Can GPS be installed on The Treo 650?

• Joenel

Look for resco explorer or other file manager u need to install it first so you can transfer mp3 files to other phones using bluetooth.

• therese

can the palm treo 650 play movies?

• ramez

dears

my treo keeps rebooting every 20 minutes ive tried the hard reset but hasnt work it does it in the middle of a call sometime i love this i do not wanna change it

• ramez

dears

• samuel

please people how can i transfer music from other phone network to my treo 650 through bluetooth.

• samuel

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2008You have to reset the phone "hard reset" to pt it back to English!thank you very much, it did work.

samuel, 16 Jul 2008pls people how can i change the language settings from dutch to ... moreYou have to reset the phone "hard reset" to pt it back to English!

• samuel

pls people how can i change the language settings from dutch to english

• samuel

how can i change the language from dutch to english?

pls reply through this email feliras@yahoo.co.uk

• trqx

hi people am in the process of purchasing this smart phone, i'd like to know what other music formats can this machine play?

• msumulong

Devi, 19 Jun 2008how Can i change my Palm OSv5 to windows. Thanks in advance. ... moreyou can't

:D:D:D
LOL
You cannot put that pitiful OS on Treo!
Besides, why would you want to? Palm OS is much better and more stable than Windows, trust me. :)

• Devi

how Can i change my Palm OSv5 to windows.

Thanks in advance.

Devi Prasad

• AMALAN

Can you put mobile window on this phone?

• Zoheb Khan

How should I sent mp3 files via bluetooth?

• binh.nguyen

Muki free, 07 Apr 2008Please can somebody help me how can i change the language in thi... moreI don't think that you can change the language unless you set up the phone from the beginning again. You can do that by doing a hard reset, see http://mytreo.net/treofaq/Treo650Resetting?show_­comments=1 for more info on how to do each type of reset. Cheers.

• KG

I bought this phone in April 2006... I still have call records from the day I bought it... so I guess the answer is unlimited :-)

• Mikey

This is the best smartphone ever made. The batterylife is good, there are thousands of softwares available for this phone. It plays WMA files, downloadload e-mails, third party softwares to make up for the features. I've got the Treo 650 for 3 years and it's still working great.

Can somebody let me know how many call record this phone can hold means incoming and outgoing calls,thanks in advance for the help.