- 24 Jul 2018
I wish, Nokia Lumia Model with same Specs: Dimensions: 123.5x58.5x7.5 mm, Body: Aluminum by side and back, Display: 4 inch, Cameras: 16Mpxel/5Mpxel and Flash, Battery: 2460Amp, Resolution: 800x1600, Weight: 115, USB: v4. Reversible, Network: all 2G, 3G, HSPA, CDMA, LTE, etc.., Operating Sys: Windows 10 or Up, a may meadows Iphone 5se form.
- 26 Nov 2017
Effective camera quality.
- 17 Apr 2017
It's a nice phone
- 22 Dec 2016
Over 24 months of usage and no issues at all. Even batterylife seems to be improved after the W10 mobile update. Really good phone and still a bargain now for the specs you get.
- 15 Oct 2016
About four months after buying this phone it became unstable. Phantom swipes between apps, made phantom calls and screen was unresponsive making it unusable. Very disappointed.
- 29 Sep 2016
- 26 Apr 2016
I have this mobile, it is good but easily heating when browsing the internet, using facebook and instagram.
- 20 Apr 2016
2160p video recording is already added during the WP8.1 update, so it should be deleted from the "main disadvantages" headline.
- 30 Nov 2015
If Nokia had gone with Android, most likely it would have a much larger market share than it does now but on the other hand from a financial point of view I don't think that it would be any better sine if anyone has a look at the financial reports of the manufacturers which embraced Android will realise that only Samsung, with all its in house development and manufacturing capability accounts for only 5% of the total profits in the smartphone industry, with the remaining 95% going into Apple, while all the remaining Android smartphone manufacturers try not to have losses in the best case scenario. In addition, Nokia itself has admitted in the past that Samsung was the main reason that it decided not to go with Android in the first place since if it did it would have to compete directly with it, something that even Nokia with all its technology and manufacturing capability was afraid of doing. In the end, regardless of what happened, judging by the position in which companies such as Sony, Motorola & HTC are in the moment, I believe that Nokia took the right decision to try to avoid Samsung as a direct competitor, meaning producing smartphones with the same operating system in which additionally neither would be able to influence its development.
- 29 Nov 2015
Hello everyone. I'm really into buying this phone because I like found the display very addicting and I trust Microsoft for security, stability and quality (as well as the actual price).
My thing is that I'm a very obsessed with high quality music and the review writtes that this phone could not afford this. Does anyone of you has any different experience with music listening?
- 11 Oct 2015
- 10 Oct 2015
Had this foe 4 months and it is the worst phone ever..
This is mot smart phone..buy it if u only use it to attend calls..
Heats up in 5mins in causal browsing.
Video call possible only with Skype.
Can't edit or attach while reply or forward emails.
Camera is ok...low light pics r horrible.
Too many issues...
Only one plus is that phone and display is good.
Anyone coming from android or ios will for back or stuck with this shit
- 26 Sep 2015
One bad new of this handset is that this handset is not a 4G compatible handset in India as I checked with Airtel, who is the lone provider of 4G services as of now.
The operator confirmed that it has two specs required for 4G connections and they are TDD and FDD...this handset complies with FDD as 2300 mega hertz, but airtel has an TDD at a bandwidth of 40,which is not avl in this phone. May be diff operators would have different band .But am upset as I bought this handset only for 4g services...Does anyone has anymore update on this topic.
- 19 Aug 2015
Where can I purchase the Lumia 930 unlocked?
- 17 Aug 2015
Can't take my phone t WalMart and print them off any help would love
- 18 Jun 2015
iks, 02 Mar 2015Had Lumia900 before and here are couple of concerns whether... moreHad Lumia900 before and here are couple of concerns whether to upgrade or not. Dealership couldnt give the answers so here i am.
930 vs 900 features the latter is missing
1. Any notification led to indicate a missed call, text w/o activating screen?
2. Option to set different volume levels on alarm, media, call?
3. Scroll bar next to list of contacts (say you have 800 contacts to swipe through is weird the least)?
4. Keep skype, fb messenger active and receive messages when you switch off the screen or surf in other apps?
Thank you in advance!
3: List is alphabetically sorted under each letter from A to Z. If you press e.g. "A" all letters will come up and you can jump to any letter you want
- 21 May 2015
super awesome device in gold it's super nice windows 10 for phones will be hot on this device.
- 08 May 2015
Just few words ..it is the awesome phone in its class
- 08 Apr 2015