Samsung E530

Samsung E530

• LyNx8

Oohhh, sorry forgot to tell about those women app's! Ehee, thos are cool - Fragrance Type, Height/Weight aspec ratio, Pink Schedule and others... Lol....

• ĻyNx8

Hi! I've tested this phone already! Yes, it is women phone, but its functionality and design is just perfect for every one. It's a really good phone, although I dont like Samsung... But this one is the best I've tried out from korean phones. I'm a mobile phone journalist... It's a really good one!

• acesgoplaces

What is this "womens's life apps" thing I see in the specs? Does this mean this phone is targeted for women users?

• Mrs mush

OH MY GOD!!! this is so totally my phone, the colour matches my hair!!! Apparently it comes out in october

• Sadaf

Hi,I really love this phone I want to know that when it comes in IRAN??and what is the price???please tell me soon I can't wait for this design!!!!!!!!!!!

• gandhi

i'm goin to buy it it looks fabolous..when can i se it at stores???

• yola

i'm in love.

• lufunda

ahhi am so gonna buy it but when does it come out ?
i love it sooooo much i can't wait for it

• fifo

It looks very good in front.Maybe it will be very good inside.When I see it I`m gonna buy it for sure.But when is it going to come out?I have patience with it.

• virus

nice model n color...
1Meg photo + video (dunno 4 how long) w/o mem card mean nothing for me... 2 bad they dont include memory card
nice bluetooth n USB, how much is the price? n1 know?

• Lily

Man I cant wait til' it comes out it looks cute!!!!!!

• SUZAN

really cute ma!!!!!!!

• sean

it was announced in q1 not released!

• corn

o my god
now i'm usin' a z200,as i see the design is quite the same,but inside it's better,so this is a must have phone...2005 q1 is over,where the phone?:)

• corn

o my god

• Anne-wil

it looks great!!!! if it works as good as that it looks, or how jou say it... then i need im

• moie

no infared???!!!

• dondo

it is the best phone i have ever seen...i want to have it...i need to have it...when can i buy it?!?!?!?!

• Frieza

As a man whos worked with phones 4 over 3 years. im impressed with the look and uniqe style. hopefully samsung will bring out other colours for this phone. thumbs up from bristol mobiles.

• evil_brand

That is so hot.. i wnoder how much does it cost eyy???