Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• loop

whats the content of the package when you get this phone? besides from the phone and charger. tnx

• loop

would the srceen be messy after some time because your using your finger instead of a stylus? and is the navigation just same as the normal phones or is it defferent for f480? pls answer, tnx

JoE, 08 Oct 2008Try Bluetooth transfer. IF your PC does not have Bluetooth, you ... morei also tried using it but nothing happened.
the cp is just charging thru my pc. wat is the use of memory card reader????the reader is not suit in my pc..its too small.help me transfer my files...pls!!!thank u so much!!!!

• meteor

Im thiking to buy F480, but is the camera not good as well?Is that eazy to use?Anyone can advise...appreciated:)

• kb

this phone is the bomb and i havent even touched it yet

how is the battery life on this phone... i currently have the diamond and it sucks...thinking about swithching to this phone can anybody drop some info on it ?

• Kuei

I just got this phone yesterday and like it so far.
One question. Can you open the manu while talking on the phone?
Thanks a million!!

Does anyone know how to activate the camera on the front of the phone ?

• marii

some one plz help me ,how can i change the messege font size?it too big ,i want getting small but i cant find how :(((

• pinkypixie

this phone is suitable for girls, seriously.. i bought this in pink. cute huh.. the sleek style just impressed evryone. the size that is not as big as omnia (which is the other phone i chose NOT to buy juz bcuz of its size). camera is very sharp.. wait till u trnfr to ur pc. sound is superbly excellent. u'll be super satisfied.. love it love it love it!

• JoE

AAA, 08 Oct 2008how can i transfer my files to PC???Try Bluetooth transfer. IF your PC does not have Bluetooth, you can but a Bluetooth USB dongle and do it. Otherwise use the provided data cable.

• arin

gnt, 08 Oct 2008inform from where can i Get conversation recording software for ... moretry get jar

• gnt

inform from where can i Get conversation recording software for F480 please

• AAA

1.how can i transfer my files to Pc???
2.how can i used the personal security?because evri time i tried to used it, the cp will ask me to enter my lock code..i dont put any lock code there.
3. the cam is blured..how can i change it to a better one?
4. how to change the screen saver and the theme???

can anyone answer it???pls help me...
Thank you.
ASAP

• AAA

how can i transfer my files to PC???

• sianjovi

still getting dropped calls on orange any updates for this phone yet?

• Paki

Malta, 06 Oct 2008anyone who has the tocco has problems with the network signal?? ... moreIt's hardware problem...

• Malta

anyone who has the tocco has problems with the network signal?? mine is showing on one or none and im wondering if this is normal

• jhoe

hi my name is , 04 Oct 2008Hello! I just bough tthis phone! Now I got some question. I ca... moreyou can get software for samsung f 480 from getjar.com and waptrick.com.

christina, 06 Oct 2008i was wondering what the texting it like on this phone? do you ... moretakes a while, but now I am as fast as on normal keyboard