Samsung F480

Samsung F480

christina, 06 Oct 2008i was wondering what the texting it like on this phone? do you ... moretakes a while, but now I am as fast as on normal keyboard

• glensam faelnar

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2008Anyone know if this one allows you to set your own tones for tex... morejust go to the settings then change the text tone from your card or phone memory mp3 files or other compatible files

would i be able to check out my face book profile and things on the net with this phone?
sorry but i am really weak when it comes to phones:-)
pweeeeeeeeeze help.

• christina

i was wondering what the texting it like on this phone?
do you get used to the touch screen or is it small and hard?

• secret F

how to change my screensaver?

• MON

Jack Jones, 29 Sep 2008I bought the mobile today i just need to ask, i have a wireless ... moreSad to say, F480 does not have wifi :(

• snake

how to change themeeeeeeeeeeee.............?

• John

bora, 05 Oct 2008dont buy!!!no wi-fi, no sat-nav, web browsing weak...I have a sat-nav and laptop for browsing. I like the Tocca because it is a phone and don`t need to worry about all the fancy gimics

think we should stop telling the camera is bad. The image quality on the mobile screen looks not very clear, but once the images are transfered to the PC, they are really great and better as many digital cameras available in the market.

• bora

if u ave 3G sim, u cant download youtube ..

• bora@ntlworld.com

DONT BUY!!! if u wana watch tv Nokia N96, full web browsing Samsung OMNIA.. if Nokia N96 had the Microsoft Windows instead Symbian would be perfect handset..Because with TV i.e. BBC iplayer, wi-fi, sat-nav best1 around...

• bora

dont buy!!!no wi-fi, no sat-nav, web browsing weak...

I got a sollution for blur and bad pics.

I playes with the settings and if you set the size of picture(TAP settings, TAP size), the lower size you set, less blur will be on picture.

If it helps for you.

So there I got another question. Where do you get any themes or anything else for this mobile(applications). I just bought this phone today.

I got a sollution for blur and bad pics.

If it helps for you.

• wassup

can i know how to change theme???? pls let me know..thanks...

• cheesemac

I love this phone! The camera is super clear. Hands down. I'm super satisfied with it! =)

• dead_executive05

woahh...! just bought this phone yesterday... i really love to have his phone in my hands.. coz' i'm a girls' generation fan so i want my phone something related to them. hihi anyway this is the anycall haptic phone equivalent. =)

• metttt

ario_achda, 03 Oct 2008hy, guys...i wud love to ask some questions about this tocco i j... morethe images appear blurry on the phone only, once they get transferred to comp they became very much clearer. try zoom the pic in the phone, ull see very sharp and vivid image.

• hi my name is

Hello!
I just bough tthis phone!
Now I got some question. I can't find anyhting for this phoine on the internet. No softare, no themes, no applications, nothing. So if anyone could help me with that, I would be really happy.

About the phone: It looks so good, camera is OK for me, when you get hte pics to cpopmputer they look good, the music player is ok, going throught pictures is ok, widgets are nice for me, just the only problem is that I can't find aynthing for this mobile phone.

• lucifer

i bought this fone.believe it's look really neat.got to learn all abt it.wait for the review!!!hey by the way any1 can give me a site to download the THEMES for this fone?
thnks