Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• bala...

Hi,
Is it possible to record calls.TO record the conversation during the call.

Thanks

• whisper

hey i'm getting this fone next week because i find it really good for its price range. Anything i need to know about it so far that could cause problems though?

• chaeize

im having trouble reading ebooks/ documents on my phone..the font's too small and when focused its hard to read coz u need to move it left and right then up and down..how can i read ebooks using this phone without doing so..or are there sites where i can download an ebook reader for samsung phones? can you please please please help me with this..thanks.

• mandy

Alex, 14 Dec 2009Hi Everyone, I got this phone about six months ago on a plan. It... morehi...i have a question...how much does the battery last?

• mandy

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2009i am considering buying this phone but looking at the reviews im... morehey...i want to buy the phone too...but i've seen the reviews too ...so i really don't know whatto do anymore:(

• loveonly

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2009I've had this phone for a year, and it works great.. and trust ... morehello my friend. i would like to know thats does this phone have wifi in it? how is the 3g funtion?

• Alex

Hi Everyone, I got this phone about six months ago on a plan. It gives the looks, features and touchscreen experience you'd expect. It needed to go for an update after 3 months, that was the only setback. It works fine, the navigation menu is colorfull and interactive. Downs: no WiFi but you can get an internet pack and works beautifully on line, fast. the camera is 5MP but honestly I dont know if I need to set my phone's camera properly because photos come out not good enough. THATS ALL FOLKS!

• ary

I have been using it for 18 months. Great phone. Great 3.5G experience. Good camera.
I'm happy.

I've had this phone for a year, and it works great..
and trust me im not the kind of person who takes care of my phone.
it has fallen hundreds of times, it's fallen into water, juice, alcohol, and anything you can think of has fallen onto/into it and yet it works fine.
freezes sometimes but that's nothing out of the ordinary.
I'm getting bored of it.

• salman

im gonna buy it !! im excited rather lol

• Sanjay

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2009DO NOT GET THIS PHONE. 've hadt 11months nearly 12, and today fi... moreIve had the same experience. At least urs lasted 11 months. Mine gave problems from about the second month !! (i bought it from singapore)

• Sanjay

This phone is absolute crap.
Design-wise and features-wise its great, but after having it for just 5 months the screen was getting stuck and even turning it off and on doesnt fix it. After perhaps a day it starts working again.

I had to get the screen replaced, but once again it stopped working just after a month. Im very careful with my phones. My advice is dont by this phone or any touch phone that samsung has. I will never use another samsung again.

• Huzaifa

Hey guys, i want to buy this piece. But m not getting it. Please if anybody wants to sell it plz tell me the price and condition. My number is 9892035300. Thanks.

• bobo

help plz how can i copy my numbers from sim to phone?F480

• Sushil

twinkle , 07 Dec 2009hey i just bought ma samsung F480 2 days back nd i wanna sell it... moreHi...
My name is Sushil & am interested in buying ur f480.
U can contact me for further talk.
Here am posting my contact no.It is 9021531881.
U can be rest assured that this is not a fake reply.
Plz prefer to call between 4pm to 10 pm.
Thank u...

hi i have bought this handset recently and it meets all my requirements. But I am facing a problem of call drop frequently between 15 to 20 seconds during conversation.Can anyone help me to get out of this?

• twinkle

hey i just bought ma samsung F480 2 days back nd i wanna sell it as i m lykin sum other phone.i hv 12 months warranty plus its brand new.if any1 interested so let me noe.thnx!!!

• TAR

yeah u shud buy this phone.... i have it in Gold Color. its an awsome fone.... with full touch screen camera is great and music player is awsome..... i recommand u 2 buy this fone....

i am considering buying this phone but looking at the reviews im not too sure. Should i buy it please reply quickly. Thanks

lilmizzblondy, 24 Nov 2009hey wat does gsm n 3g mean i just got my phone from eoverseas wo... morethey are different networks 3G is the fastest reaching high broadband speed