Samsung F480

Samsung F480

mitra, 03 Dec 2009Can you tell me were can i get the black leather case for my f4... moremine came with the package

nothing wrong at all with this phone, had mine nearly 18 months now and not a single issue, the first phone ive ever had that has lasted the contract, id recommend it to anyone cuz its so easy to use, its responsive and a great size for what it does

mitra, 03 Dec 2009Can you tell me were can i get the black leather case for my f4... moremine came with the phone

DO NOT GET THIS PHONE. 've hadt 11months nearly 12, and today finally broke on me, for months its has kept freezing and its way to sensitive. Its so easy to break and for the price it wasnt worth i. Now i have to wait till my upgrade in . What a waste of money.

• mitra

Can you tell me were can i get the black leather case
for my f480,i have look everwhere but unable to find
one.When i say leather case is the caseing that form part of the phone

• Imran

i can't play the youtube video in my mobile. how can i do that. please suggest me....

• jayr

how can i play music through bluetooth headset?its already connected but when i try to transfer to bluetooth headset it say no device found...hope u can help me..thanks in advance.

lilmizzblondy, 24 Nov 2009hey wat does gsm n 3g mean i just got my phone from eoverseas wo... moreyou will need to take it to a shop to get it unlocked. It will currently be locked to the netork in the country you bought it from. Not a big hassle but it does cost round $70 to get it unlocked so it can be used with any sim on any network

i put a lock on my fone but i 4got it wat shall i do??\is there any solution?

• munito

not easy to make msg while travelling, but u can still use it even ders no sim. music, cam, vid..

• lilmizzblondy

hey wat does gsm n 3g mean i just got my phone from eoverseas works n all but put my sim card in n it says no service ive tried voda telstra n optus still says no serfvice does it mean my phone is faulty ???

• Jatinder

How can i download a song on f 480 because when i download on the phone from net the massage comes that your clint is not allowed to perform the requested operation

• arh

dvddazza, 23 Nov 2009I have this Samsung F480 Phone has gone to Call barring incom... moreyour IMEI has been blocked, phone may have been reported stolen

• C>R>E>A>M

dvddazza, 23 Nov 2009I have this Samsung F480 Phone has gone to Call barring incom... morejust get one you can understand like a nokia 1661

• dvddazza

I have this Samsung F480

Phone has gone to Call barring incoming and out going calls .
Message on calling says call barring contact service provider. Put Sim card in other phone it works put another Sim in my phone from another provider same message.

Try to cancel all call barring will not allow me to asks for PIN No. never had one

Please help as phone currently useless

• Loz

ruby, 07 Nov 2009can any1 pls tell me how much time does this phone take to charg... moreIt should only take about 8 hours to charge the first time. Once all three blocks/bars are full, there is no notification to tell you it's charged. so once they're all full, it's done.

• Loz

helpless.., 07 Nov 2009HELP!!! i just gt the phone yest.but when i want exchange by sim... moredo you mean you can't open the phone itself? i had the same problem. Push down on the back of the phone (where the line is) and push foward (the way the arrow points). you have to apply a fair bit of pressure, but the more you open it, the easier it gets.

• Loz

i've had this phone for a while, but it keeps freezing on me - especially when i try to send texts. I have to continuosly turn the phone on and off and remove the battery, and it still dosn't un freeze. i have to leave it to sit, until it starts working again! i haven't dropped the phone or done anything wrong. please help me 2 fix it!!!!

• Sharon - Brisbane

Had the phone since April 2009, I find the SMS functions frustrating as the touch screen is to sensitive due the the design. Being female I don't have huge finger tips, so men would just find this horrendous to use. I also find when listening the earpeice is very faint.
On the plus the camera is good and using the radio it is clear

Help please....where can I find the document viewer on the phone! Thanks