Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• LSG

Got the phone from Hong Kong yesterday. Screen functions are displayed in both English & Chinese. How do I convert to COMPLETE English.

• shaz

hey i know this has video editing but does it have picture editing?

Hakuna Matata, 01 Apr 2009I read on the internet about F480 and it says that unfortunately... moreI guess that's rumor?
I've had this phone no problem of dropping calls or whatsoever. That must be the network problem not the phone.

Hakuna Matata, 02 Apr 2009Well I bought this phone a week ago but sound quality is not goo... moreI found same but bought a samsung speaker RRP 40 but luckily paid 3 on ebay inc postal. It works only on tocco and it makes sound superb.

dacimir, 04 Apr 2009im thinking of buying this phone, so i would like u to tell me w... moreOnce you get used to 'toc toc' tapping to message, you will be fine with this fone but probably first few time, you have to struggle to get on with it.

After all, I am mostly texting and web browsing. I found it fun and easy to use on this phone.

aaron, 04 Apr 2009i was wondering if this is a guy or girl phone????both but after looking at the tocco ultra s8300, it looks rather boyish now

• dacimir

im thinking of buying this phone, so i would like u to tell me whether i should do it or not.
im not interested in games, camera, videos, or anything similar, strictly for calling, messages, and web services.
so, is it worth of buying?

thx

• b

fiddy, 04 Apr 2009stylus is a touch screen pen.... but no good 4 this fonemany thanks! =)

This phone seems pretty alright just that what some comments hv mentioned bout' the picture quality.

• fiddy

aaron, 04 Apr 2009i was wondering if this is a guy or girl phone????its unisex dependin on colour

• fiddy

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2009Hi, I've just got F480 today. How can I know if it's from chi... morestylus is a touch screen pen.... but no good 4 this fone

Rye Rye, 24 Mar 2009Hi dru! My F480 was actually made in Korea where Samsung is b... moreHi,

I've just got F480 today. How can I know if it's from china or korea? By the way, what is stylus? Thanks!

• aaron

i was wondering if this is a guy or girl phone????

• angel c

I had this phone for 3 mos now. sound, picture, speed is ok. it's all light and handy. the only prob i've encountered is the camcorder. the qulaity is very bad and it's so dim! even if you set it to fine. also the memory for messages is only 500 but you can't max it out bec. it says memory full even if u've used only 200!

• fiddy

vince, 03 Apr 2009how to install games, pls... that's my only problem.u can download via wap or search 4 f480 on youtube sum install without wap

had the phone 4 months and the screen freezes so therefore you can not use it. have tried turning on / off - no help. Has anyone else had this promblem?

• vince

how to install games, pls...
that's my only problem.

i love the phone, but the only problem is on emailing if u want to deleat recent contacts i dont seem to be able to

• FIDDY

has any1 found any free games 4 this fone???

• fiddy

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2009i have the same model but with a mirror and i dont see the camer... morethe cam is next 2 the speaker its only 4 vid calls

• fiddy

FoneGuy, 02 Apr 2009I heart this phone. I have had it for a few months now and have ... morescroll down n go further down n it will get fasta