Samsung Galaxy 551

Samsung Galaxy 551

• Aldi

Max, 19 Jan 2011You can use Live wallpaper, provided you should Root your phone ... moreRoot? I dont understand at all..

• mohammad

anyone know how is the camera recorder? is the 30 fps?
please help me.....................

• chanks

AXIS, 11 Jan 2011The phone looks good, but LG (Optimus one ) has more appeal in t... moreu r ryt champ

• Ashu

Can anyone tell me how to Run to internet on this phone as gprs plan is already activated in my IDEA prepaid connection?? Gprs setting is not working but on my N81 its working.. Plz help me...

• Max

Aldi, 19 Jan 2011really this phone can't use live wallpaper? Which better, Galaxy... moreYou can use Live wallpaper, provided you should Root your phone by some standard methods. This is the best when compared to Moto Charm.

• Aldi

really this phone can't use live wallpaper? Which better, Galaxy 551 or Moto Charm??

• dj

Vamsi, 18 Jan 2011Hi Dj, I am not really sure if we would get 2.3 upgrade for this... morethanx vamsi for the reply.. but where did u buy it for 12k. as far as i know it is the best price.. and can u also telme the browser experience..? i heard the scrolling is laggy and takes time 2 load..

• Vamsi

Raj, 18 Jan 2011Can any one knows about RAM in this phone? It's not specified i... moreIt shows 283MB RAM under task manager....

Sagar aka shaggy, 18 Jan 2011Bout dis fone yest and its really amazing!!! Being a first tym a... moreHey sagar,Does it have Think Free office Pre-installed? or atleat a doc viewer?

• Raj

Can any one knows about RAM in this phone?
It's not specified in specifications.

• Vamsi

dj, 18 Jan 2011thanks vamsi for that reply. it did help me. can u also tel me i... moreHi Dj, I am not really sure if we would get 2.3 upgrade for this phone...as it has got only 667MHz processor... if it does then no words to say aayyy, will have to wait and watch.... I bought it for Rs12,000/-

Anoyymous, 18 Jan 2011Hi guys. Any idea if this phone has flash support? I so feel... morephone has flash support

• Jagpreet

ajay, 18 Jan 2011i hav bought this phone a weak ago and i m having little +ve and... moreIts Same as Samsung 511.....

• dj

Vamsi, 17 Jan 2011Hi Dj, yeah you might need to charge again in night or next day ... morethanks vamsi for that reply. it did help me. can u also tel me if v can upgrade the phone to android 2.3 gingerbread.?? also can u tel me for what price you bought the phone.??

• Sagar aka shaggy

Camera,music player n video player also too good...if u r satisfied wid wat u have u'l luv dis fone...dumb guys blaming d camera but its not true...

• Sagar aka shaggy

Bout dis fone yest and its really amazing!!! Being a first tym android user i felt it very comfy n very cool...Got good interface response touch wid features of froyo coming wid it..audio quality superb n a moderate battery..processor family is also good(enhanced 3d support wid dsp features)wid an overclocking upto 800mhz possible...ram also seems 2 be more than 256mb in task manager..qwerty also much comfy n convenient...auto rotation both sides!!! gr8 fone n a must win win buy for first tym androfans!! :)

• ajay

i hav bought this phone a weak ago and i m having little +ve and -ve points......bt is this phone upgradable.?
wil it get a uppdate to gingerbird?
and i cant find this phone in any of the samsung websites....
plse help..

• Anoyymous

Hi guys.
Any idea if this phone has flash support?

I so feel like getting it if it does as it has a QWERTY keyboard!! Touchscreen phones are soo difficult to type with?

• ajay

Zag, 14 Jan 2011ajay, its tough for me to say what exactly is the problem with y... morenope....i m from kerala

• Vamsi

raj, 17 Jan 2011hi vamsi, Can v office application on this phone?Hi Raj, I never used my mobile to check office (like word, PDF). But this phone does not have office preinstalled. You can use it through third party app (you should get through Android market\google) but it might run slow on this phone.