Samsung Galaxy 551

Samsung Galaxy 551

• dagdu

rakesh, 20 Jan 2011iam planing to buy dis fone.... Pls anybody tel me dat dis fone ... moreyes it has

• rakesh

iam planing to buy dis fone.... Pls anybody tel me dat dis fone hav swype input or not...

• Eline

Thank you!!!

• Vijay

Do we need to instally any antivirus for the mobile??

if so please tell me the details .........

• Vijay

hi guys, i bought this mobile, but it dont have swype functionality.. where can i download this ???

NO such strategy for dis cellfone...just checked out specifications..got and 2.2 wid gud still cam n music quality n bout it

shankz u got htc wildfire,galaxy 3,x10 mini pro,galaxy 551 n galaxy 533 2 choose from

Frnd dere is a shortage of black colous hnce dey r sellin at 12.5k whereas white been given for 12k...u contact samsung priority partner...i bargained for 12.2k

• Subodh

Eline, 20 Jan 2011Quick question, I have exported all my contacts from my SIM to m... moreGo to Contacts then click on menu button -> More -> Display options -> choose contacts to display. Here you can hide sim card contacts.

Hope its help you :)

• Sagar aka shaggy

Eline goto contacts press left most key
select more=>display options=>choose contacts to display=>phone....wana say thanks dis is ma mail naikwadisd@gmail.com..:D

• Sagar aka shaggy

No doc viewer o think office installed ma frnd...but u'l find many on the net...

• Eline

Quick question, I have exported all my contacts from my SIM to my phone and now have duplicate contacts... How do I get my phone to look at the phone contacts only? Help!

• sarah

what strategy did u use it this new samsung cellphone??plz reply...i want ur answer bcoz its our assignmnt in mrketing...plz help us..

look at this

woaaaw

what strategy did you use it this new samsung cellphone???

• Ashu

shankz, 20 Jan 2011hey... which android costing within Rs.15000/- is best..? m se... moreBuddy this phone is overall good.. u should go for this one..

• shankz

hey...
which android costing within Rs.15000/- is best..?
m seeking for Samsung Galaxy 551 's other option...!?

• Max

Aldi, 20 Jan 2011Root? I dont understand at all..Check the web and understand what is Root in mobiles, its like giving freedom to your mobile application like admin access but it loses its warranty once you did that.

• Max

[deleted post]If you have already done your root, then next step is to install the application for live wallpaper - you can find in web where you need to type in codes in a mobile. Remember once you root the mobile, it loses its warranty.