Samsung Galaxy A10e

Samsung Galaxy A10e

• Donnie

This is the worse phone I have ever bought the only consistent feature of this phone is the continual malfunctions which seem to be daily, from the speaker which has so little volume that ear buds are needed to the consistent "restart" just to get the phone back to home screen I've had it one month and will throw this POS away NEVER AGAIN

• Rimbaud

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2019It's a budget phone, some people don't have enough money to... moreSometimes it is not that certain people don't have the money, it is that they simply don't want to pay over $800 for a phone

Raselksa, 14 Nov 2019is it available in saudi arabia.plz infrom me.....I'm not sure if it is available in Saudi Arabia. But I did recommended Galaxy A10s if you want better camera.

• Dan

cricKet_guy, 24 Jan 2020I think in 2019 - 2020 it is a little lame that these carri... moreYou're right about parts cost being lower. I recently picked up a Snapdragon 636 phone with FHD screen in China for $83

China Mobile N5 Pro

6.18" 1080p IPS LCD
Snapdragon 636, 4+64GB
Main dual camera: 12mp with 5mp depth sensor
Selfie cam: 8mp
3300 mAh battery w/18W QC
NFC
Glass back (Gorilla Glass)

If China Mobile can offer this kinda hardware at $83, so can Samsung, but they would never offer a deal like this in the States because the level of competition is so low. Why not charge $250 instead since they can get away with it?

• WhiteFeather

I now have had the Samsung Galaxy A10E for a few months. It is not the best phone I have had. I am also a photographer and do many photos and videos with my phone. It freezes up when I do videos and then it takes forever to get it off that screen.
I would not buy it again if I had known these issues

• cricKet_guy

I think in 2019 - 2020 it is a little lame that these carriers and manufacturers can't supply phones with a 1080p screen, 4 GB RAM, Terabyte size SD storage, when we are picking up the cost of the SD chip (a good SanDISK if we are smart) to go in it, 6"+ screen, the price of the parts in China they get are literally so cheap, their profit margin is literally inconsiderate, don't treat us so mundane. If the camera is less than 2 shutters on the back with 16 MP, we are getting ripped off, I bought a phone at CricKet,the LG X Charge and Alcatel Idol both had very similar specs in 2016 and 2018 for not very much more $$ than these, between $99 - $299 and the cost of the parts keeps going down down down if you pay attention to the documentaries of the buyers and sellers who meet to assemble these phones for the buyer at rock bottom prices on YouTube.

cricKet, Metro PCS, and T-Mobile gave us a sample of these phones from ZTE, LG, Samsung, and Motorola for the $99 to $299 price range between 2015 - 2018 in the prepaid market, but now it seems they are pulling back on the bells and whistles, and making us decide if we want to go for the more Premium models to get the features they let us try in screen, battery, memory, GPU, CPU, camera quality, storage, dolby Atmos, and overall quality. There is no more love in the moderate price range anymore for quality and features.

• Dan

Worth about $60, so a good deal by Samsung standards.

• 2004done

SinteNorske, 29 Nov 2019Please take 5 seconds and 2 brain cells to THINK. Why are l... moreThe charge for cell phones is MAINLY based on "what are you WILLING to pay for what we can convince you to want?" Even these low-enders supply a fair profit or they couldn't be made.

• Pity

Does is really see Galileo sat? Can someone confirm this? I would be interested in it if so, the other option at this price range is Nokia 5.1 plus but that is 2018 phone I would be interested in this one is newer.

Good phone except that you have to hit the power switch to exit sleep mode. No double tap option on the phone.

Basic handset for receiving & making calls web surfing

• jeremi

SinteNorske, 29 Nov 2019Please take 5 seconds and 2 brain cells to THINK. Why are l... moreIm thinking of getting this phone for my birthday

• jeremi

• James Pratt

Your ear buds and microphone doesn't even fit the phone A10E THANKS

• SinteNorske

Universe, 09 Aug 2019yep, Honor 10 lite is also cheaper and better specs than t... moreUS can't have Hauwei's, as it is of now.

• SinteNorske

Robert Dabob, 30 Oct 2019Why even make this phone? 720p? 2GB ram? Really? Does samsu... morePlease take 5 seconds and 2 brain cells to THINK. Why are low end items usually made? Not everyone has $900 for a damn phone.

• thejaxster

Can this phone have a custom rom?

• 10e user

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2019Can i take a picture of whatever is on my screen??Yes you can do screenshots by holding power button plus volume down button at the same time

Khalil lamali, 10 Aug 2019A10's better battery screen and priceCan i take a picture of whatever is on my screen??

Robert Dabob, 30 Oct 2019Why even make this phone? 720p? 2GB ram? Really? Does samsu... moreIt's a budget phone, some people don't have enough money to buy really good phones.