Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

• Tong khmer

bad front Camera

Azad, 08 Jun 2019I want to buy the phone. is it stay long and working smoothly?it is not a perfect phone but a descent OS with UI for daily usage.

Habbab.AR, 10 Jun 2019Hey guys I got the samsung a20. How is that is that good or... morefor day to day use its good

• Lawrence

Kenzo, 04 Jun 2019Hey guys, I'm confused, A20 or S7 edge?S7 edge

Hey guys I got the samsung a20. How is that is that good or bad???? Anyone using the a20?

Hi my phone's battery got drained to 0% yesterday and today its not getting charged by more than 1%. I am using its charger. Please help.

Azad, 08 Jun 2019I want to buy the phone. is it stay long and working smoothly?yes it works smoothly ...no problem for daily usage...battery is good enoughf for whole day.

• Ayasikhlas

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019what about android version It's android 9 pie

• Azad

I want to buy the phone. is it stay long and working smoothly?

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019It's a great phone, the battery life will last you all dsy ... moreWhat about the quality of the back and front camera?

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019my device doesn't read OTG I can't find the USB on file man... moremy usb doesn't work too

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019It's a great phone, the battery life will last you all dsy ... morewhat about android version

PARAGON, 06 Jun 2019How good is the quality of the phone camera and also the ba... moreIt's a great phone, the battery life will last you all dsy if you use it average, gaming especially PUBG will last 7 hours, the back gets scratched easily so get a pouch, the display quality is not as great as the Nokia 3.1 plus display but it is still good and clear

• PARAGON

How good is the quality of the phone camera and also the battery life? pls i need genuine answer to this question

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019that's for old school batteries they work for these battries also

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019A20 or hwawei y7 primestill wanna try huawei? 😅

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019I heard that sAmoled display is fragile. A lot of people co... moreAll display technologies have issues. LCDs have bleeding and dead/stuck pixel issues.

I heard that sAmoled display is fragile. A lot of people complaining about burn in, shadow, or dead pixel issue. I want to buy A20 but considering about this issues. Bc once the trouble hits the display, it'll be very pricey to fix it 😔😔😔

my device doesn't read OTG I can't find the USB on file manager