Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

• Paa

michaemia, 16 May 2019To give you a recommended answer, settle for the A20 if you... moreAsked a friend about the Samsung a30 he bought recently. He complained about the frequent lags and GPS issue. I'll recommend the a20, it has no issues. With the price and performance & Display, it's definitely worth it.

• Paa

michaemia, 16 May 2019To give you a recommended answer, settle for the A20 if you... moreSame here..simply no complaints. I just love the phone. The Samsung One UI is magnificent.

michaemia, 16 May 2019Name at least 3 Chinese brand phones.Huawei
Oppo
Lenovo
Vivo
Oneplus
Xiaomi
Meizu

There they are...

Anonymous, 12 May 2019hey guys I am confused on which one to go for between the a... moreSamsung and Infinix. The obvious answer is Samsung especially when you try out the One UI. PS: Advice from a previous Infinix Smart user.

kamel alg, 14 May 2019A20 vs M20?Yay A20, Nay M20.

Anonymous, 15 May 2019What about the display? I want to buy this phone but it's s... moreTo give you a recommended answer, settle for the A20 if you are on a budget, If you want more storage/performance (higher chipset) settle for the A30. My preference, I bought the A20 no complaints so far.

Paa, 15 May 2019Bought this phone recently. 1.Good display(SuperAmoled is... moreName at least 3 Chinese brand phones.

Dudit, 16 May 2019Samsung Galaxy A20 now supports Adaptive Brightness from la... moreWhat is the update version?

Samsung Galaxy A20 now supports Adaptive Brightness from latest update.

• Paa

Bought this phone recently.
1.Good display(SuperAmoled is just perfect)
2. Very Good battery
3. Good performance
4. Samsung One Ui is smooth, clean and user friendly.
5. Awesome build quality.

However due to the 720p resolution display, you can't enjoy 1080p videos on YouTube and also you can literally see the pixels when you stare at the screen for long. Zero lags on day to day usage. I'm not really a camera person. Overall I'll say it's a good phone if you just want to have fun.

Ps.I hate the cheap Chinese brands.

Anonymous, 15 May 2019I had my Samsung A20 last May 11, it's a good buy. I really... moreWhat about the display? I want to buy this phone but it's screen resolution is holding me back.A30 is okay but it has allots of issues unlike a20 plus I could save some bucks with a20 as well. Are there any major differences between a normal HD panel and a Full HD panel?

I had my Samsung A20 last May 11, it's a good buy. I really love its user interface. The camera is also excellent when in good light condition but struggles in dark environment though.
When it comes to gaming, its okay. You can play mobile legends with little lags at the start. but very smooth as you play. The graphics is also okay. The display is vibrant.
Very recommendable. :) Deep blue looks more elegant.

A20 vs M20?

hey guys I am confused on which one to go for between the a20 and infinix S4
please which one is better?

gustang, 12 May 2019this A20 and other A series are almost at xiaomi level of p... moreI was wondering what Xiaomi budget phone supports USB type C

Suggestion: If you are on a tight budget over performance get the Samsung A20 over the A30. So far I have no complains over the phone. PS: The back is a attracts a lot of fingerprints, get a cover.

Amit Sujauddin, 12 May 2019A20 is better than J6+ because Galaxy J series is now oudatedI totally agree. I got the phone 2 days ago and so far I think it's the ideal budget phone from Samsung.

MMHadhoud, 11 May 2019can any person help me for A20 or J6+A20 is better than J6+ because Galaxy J series is now oudated

• guleid