Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Your immpressions on ONE UI 4.1?

- Battery
- Performance
- Animations
- Camera quality

• Azhar

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022Same i also bought 1 week ago and i don't regret at al... moreIt gets hot specially while charging, sometimes feels so warm during call

• Jaro

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Do you guys charge at 85% ? I wonder if people generally do... moreI have this phone from 5 months and I only charge it to 100% maybe 5-6 times. I prefer charge to 80-85% from 15-20%. Im using option 85% before I had to look at the phone. :)

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022I've bought A52s six weeks ago and never regret. No wa... moreSame i also bought 1 week ago and i don't regret at all. I would never buy a poco or redmi phone. Software is a very crucial part for me and good cameras too. And i dont need max performance. 778g is more than enough for me..

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022You get better chip, max charging speed brick in the box an... moreI forgot to mention FM radio. A52s doesn't have it, A52 5G yes.

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022Guys I need help as I am extremely confused. A52s is the s... moreYou get better chip, max charging speed brick in the box and better SAR values on 'S' compared to original A52 5G. Overpriced? depending on particular price and date you buy. Mine's definitely not. Forget it and judge by your price. Good selfie cam... well possibly you'd find better if that's important for you. Don't expect to get it all perfect if you pay for midrange. Matter of choice.

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreA52s is better than poco loco toco moco

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreCome on mann don't tell us what, tell us WHY. WHY is A52s worse than Poco F3? Because it's performance is lower, or it charges a bit slower, or because it takes better photos and has more polished ui?

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022Guys I need help as I am extremely confused. A52s is the s... more*I try to find a budget phone but to worth its money and not to be overpriced.
....And to have a good selfie camera!!!

Guys I need help as I am extremely confused.
A52s is the slightly better version of A52 5G?
What are there main difference and which is cheaper to buy (worth its value).
Gsmarena review wrote that A52s is overpriced, why?

I've owned both the F3 and recently this A52s. My comparisons... A52s is better feel in hand. A52s better cameras. The Samsung has microsd, headphone jack. The Poco has a better screen. Both screens are excellent for the price tho. The Poco has faster charging but the Samsung's battery lasts longer. The 870 is faster than the 778, but it's really not noticeable on my end. Samsung offering 4 years of updates is really insignificant. Everyone that's on this website doesn't keep a phone for that long. Damn, I get a new phone every 6 months, but I might just keep this Samsung for awhile. I've been strictly Poco or Realme for the last few years. Good job Samsung

Do you guys charge at 85% ? I wonder if people generally do this or prefer top the battery. I'm giving it a little try but may stop as well 'cause I think both are not wrong.

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreI've bought A52s six weeks ago and never regret. No way I would pick Xiaomi over this -really decent- phone at this point. You should probably stick to Poco if it's so obvious in your eyes you can't see any cons there. Performance is far from being all, though.
PS: Greetings to The Big Bro Party.

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Yout immpressions on One UI 4.1? - Battery life - Perf... morePerformance, battery - my early impression is no significant difference compared to 4.0. No serious tests or so done, though. Others I can't say yet.

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreReason you shifted from F3 to A52s?
Don't tell me its because of the chip.
Any reason for your regret shifted from F3 to A52s?
Tell us why?
Tell us why you regret using A52s for only 1 day?
i sHiFtEd fRoM F3 to A52s yEsTeRdAy aNd nOw i rEgReT iT.
Also don't buy A52s because i've no reason for you.
I'm just telling you DON'T BUY A52s. Thats my reason.

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Because of? It has MUCH better cameras than Poco, much bett... moreEven UI performance is faster on A52S, because of better polished software. I don't care about any brand, but your comment is biased and bullshit.

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreBecause of? It has MUCH better cameras than Poco, much better software, speakers, everything else except gaming is also or on pair or better on A52S. Your review is probably fake.

Had Poco F3 and A52S, and Samsung is simply more polished and better phone overall.

Yout immpressions on One UI 4.1?

- Battery life