Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• A
  • A.a
  • N0q
  • 01 May 2023

great phone but seems like there is empty places from side if u click on the silver sides u will find that it feels like there is nothing inside the phone or beneath it

• N
    • Nikos
    • nmB
    • 01 May 2023

Excellent phone, camera, display, chip. I think maybe the best upper midrange phone

Anonymous, 01 May 2023A52s owner what is your feedback after 20 months of using t... moreNearly everything in this phone is flawless, smooth and balanced. A52s is still a better choice over the 2023 A54 in many aspects. What I am disappointed is in Samsung fake commitment regarding Software Support. They still haven't able to deliver a trouble free Android 13 version even after 6 months since first version. Whether this is due to lack of interest or planned obsolesce, do not know. I'm still on last version of Android 12 and will continue with it till I able to get trouble free Android 13 or even 14th version.

• d%{
        • 01 May 2023

sndloader, 01 May 20232023, still I bought this phone.Great phone, indeed.

2023, still I bought this phone.

• A
            • Ahmad
            • 6PA
            • 01 May 2023

Ur will take u to service mode where u may check the vibration motor and other tests. At least u may know state of ur vibration motor. If it still doesn’t work, reset is the most viable option as already mentioned by someone.

• p{5
              • 01 May 2023

A52s owner what is your feedback after 20 months of using this phone mine is almost 15 months old I still get 10% battery usagefor 1hr sot on 4g and 7-8% on wifi @60hrz display under sunlight is around 15-20% for 1hr sot no freeze or lag issues I have washed the phone twice under tap water and dropped the phone 4 to 5 times to this date I havnt noticed any overheating note that i dont play games mostly emails docs youtube social media music browsing

Great phone, I have it.

• MSK
                  • 25 Apr 2023

Kegusu , 23 Apr 2023Hi my Samsung a52s lost vibration after the recent updat... moreYou may try the first and the last reset options if possible, or just wait for the next update.

• vxm
                    • 25 Apr 2023

Kegusu , 23 Apr 2023Hi my Samsung a52s lost vibration after the recent updat... moreBuy a new Samsung phone 👍

• Ids
                      • 24 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2023Recent Samsung phones are now blocked from being able to do... moreNot buggy at all. And no you can keep it for 3 years and it is enough.

• K
                        • Kegusu
                        • rr1
                        • 23 Apr 2023

Hi my Samsung a52s lost vibration after the recent update. Any idea how I can restore the vibration mode.

• vxm
                          • 23 Apr 2023

Mahmoud kotb , 19 Apr 2023How can I return back to android 13 5 instead of 5.1? beca... moreRecent Samsung phones are now blocked from being able to downgrade. It's purposely done so Samsung can rollout buggy update to force you to buy a new phone.

I am very satisfied using the mobile. I have been using it for more than a year now. Thanks Samsung.

After some de-bloating unnecessary apps and services in my last version of Android 12 now I am getting SOT of upto 9hrs on WiFi and 7-8hrs in 5G mode. My usage scenario is mostly video streaming, web browsing, music listening and some calling all were running at 120Hz refresh rate. I do not game on phone.

The phone also delivered exceptional battery backup during a recent leisure trip with friends. While driving, the phone was paired to car infotainment through Bluetooth and streaming music, 5G network was On (some locations it got switched to LTE), GPS was running throughout the journey, 120Hz refresh rate, some camera clicks and when I reached home in the evening and used the phone some more before plugging into charger the remaining charge was still a healthy 48% left. Just an amazing phone to use all day and I am almost certain I will continue with Android 12 in the foreseeable future.

• MRi
                                • 22 Apr 2023

s35ym., 21 Apr 2023Then keep waiting for A44 and so on without buying any phone.xD

• sxr

• G
                                        • Gogo
                                        • J8N
                                        • 21 Apr 2023

Does this phone support eSIM card?