Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Michael , 18 Feb 2022There are major bugs with the a52s Android 12 update I have not seen one

pocof3 cheaper but way much better performance

• Michael

There are major bugs with the a52s Android 12 update

The ringtone after the update has become low, for instance if I'm riding a bike and the phone is in my pants pocket, either the ringtone becomes so low that I couldn't hear the ringtone or it goes on mute, I switched off the gestures that says "turn off calls when phone put face down", but still no luck. I'm using galaxy A52s 5g. Samsung should fix the issue, as all other issues are secondary but ringtone is primary because that is the basic feature.

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2022Redmi note 10 pro or Samsung A52? Redmi note 10 pro 8/128 ... moreA52S is simply better phone. Just as the price suggests.

Hachi, 16 Feb 2022Clearly this guy hasn't used an A52s. I run this in 12... moreWild rift doesn't allowed 120 fps on a52s.

Redmi note 10 pro or Samsung A52?
Redmi note 10 pro 8/128 it cost 265 USD
Samsung A52 8/256 it cost 350 USD
That's the variant we have here in my country, I want a phone for Long-term usage and we don't have 5g yet in our area

• anthony rengma

why antutu score is very low comparing with other sd 778g

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2022hi guys can you tell me about the battery life and camera o... moreIf you want to save a few bucks go for A52 5G, it pretty much has the same setup, same size, etc. but slower SD750G but faster than A72 SD720G.

Hachi, 16 Feb 2022Clearly this guy hasn't used an A52s. I run this in 12... moreMe to, battery is pretty good.

Belic, 15 Feb 2022Hello, i have this phone for 2 months and after the last up... moreIt's the humidity rising from your palm or finger. Happens with all Samsung devices.

• Hachi

Osama, 13 Feb 2022You'll see every single phone last longer than a52s, a... moreClearly this guy hasn't used an A52s. I run this in 120Hz, play Wild Rift and Geometry Dash at a consistent 120fps. My screen on time never goes below 7 hours in a single charge.

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2022hi guys can you tell me about the battery life and camera o... moreBattery is good, so as camera. A72 has better battery and telephoto as a bonus, but it has much slower processor. I would pick A52S over A72 anyday. Cheers.

hi guys can you tell me about the battery life and camera on this mobile i mean A52S 5G ? and which is better this one or A72 ? sure for camera and battery please .. thanks

• Belic

Hello, i have this phone for 2 months and after the last update it started showing me the moisture sign and sometimes while the sign is on it's not charging. Is someone having this kind of problem?

• Fahad

dracomccartney, 06 Feb 2022feb 06, 2022... im starting to upgrade my OS from android 1... moreI am using galaxy A52s .. & I am facing many bugs with One Ui 4.0. Such as scroll lagging on any page or app. youtube, google news, play store, even pubg

Davidariyan, 14 Feb 2022Someday this SD 778G will be a legendary.An amazing chip, really. TSMC is great at making semiconductors.

Davidariyan, 14 Feb 2022But now 60 fps on the UI, just scrolling through apps feels... moreI honestly always turn off hrr, not everyone needs it.
I never mobile game , and barely use social media...so hrr is a waste for me.

Everyone is different though :-) so it's always good to have options

Someday this SD 778G will be a legendary.

Ocks, 14 Feb 2022Hoax, sales propagandaIndeed.