Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• MFI
  • 02 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Yout immpressions on One UI 4.1? - Battery life - Perf... morePerformance, battery - my early impression is no significant difference compared to 4.0. No serious tests or so done, though. Others I can't say yet.

• fDf
    • 02 Apr 2022

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreReason you shifted from F3 to A52s?
    Don't tell me its because of the chip.
    Any reason for your regret shifted from F3 to A52s?
    Tell us why?
    Tell us why you regret using A52s for only 1 day?
    i sHiFtEd fRoM F3 to A52s yEsTeRdAy aNd nOw i rEgReT iT.
    Also don't buy A52s because i've no reason for you.
    I'm just telling you DON'T BUY A52s. Thats my reason.

• 02 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Because of? It has MUCH better cameras than Poco, much bett... moreEven UI performance is faster on A52S, because of better polished software. I don't care about any brand, but your comment is biased and bullshit.

• 02 Apr 2022

Jal, 02 Apr 2022I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) ... moreBecause of? It has MUCH better cameras than Poco, much better software, speakers, everything else except gaming is also or on pair or better on A52S. Your review is probably fake.

Had Poco F3 and A52S, and Samsung is simply more polished and better phone overall.

• 02 Apr 2022

Yout immpressions on One UI 4.1?

- Battery life
          - Performance
          - Camera quality
          - Animations?

• J
            • Jal
            • sR4
            • 02 Apr 2022

I have shifted from Poco F3 (after using it for 3 months) to A52s yesterday.
            I really regret my decision.
            "there is no crying over split milk"
            My honest opinion : don't buy A52s.

• P
              • Payfirst
              • Nu6
              • 02 Apr 2022

My own no get call recording option, very frustrating

Noneone, 01 Apr 2022Read my comment again before commenting something like this.You're statement is not tell it clearly to be honest.
                Smart widgets will only starts to come in 4.1.
                That's all I know. Because i saw the video of it in YouTube.
                In a channel called santertaintment from Indonesia.

Tifu, 01 Apr 2022Is this phone a better buy than the Galaxy A53 right now? Absolutely.

• nDN
                    • 01 Apr 2022

Tifu, 01 Apr 2022Is this phone a better buy than the Galaxy A53 right now? Yes, it's far better.

• 01 Apr 2022

Tifu, 01 Apr 2022Is this phone a better buy than the Galaxy A53 right now? Def, much better choice!

• T
                        • Tifu
                        • dZu
                        • 01 Apr 2022

Tifu, 01 Apr 2022Is this phone a better buy than the Galaxy A53 right now? I can get Galaxy A52s for $333

• T
                          • Tifu
                          • dZu
                          • 01 Apr 2022

Is this phone a better buy than the Galaxy A53 right now?

• vGe
                            • 01 Apr 2022

After updating the Phone to One UI 4.1 the Shutter Button on the Default Camera App has moved to the extreme right.Has anyone else experienced this?It is above the button for the Camera Switch between back and front.

Jaro, 01 Apr 2022I dont have smart widgets on 4.0 too. I think they are only... moreThe person who commented that is obviously dumb, i commented ,,i just received One UI 4.1, it looks a bit smoother than 4.0 and some features are missing..."
                              I have no idea where did they get that i was talking about 4.0 but okay, people really like to comment before they even understand a thing.

Davidariyan, 01 Apr 2022Smart widgets is not even there in 4.0. you lied.Read my comment again before commenting something like this.

• J
                                  • Jaro
                                  • 3Lr
                                  • 01 Apr 2022

Davidariyan, 01 Apr 2022Smart widgets is not even there in 4.0. you lied.I dont have smart widgets on 4.0 too. I think they are only available on some new S models

Noneone, 30 Mar 2022I just received One UI 4.1, it looks a bit smoother than 4.... moreSmart widgets is not even there in 4.0. you lied.

Noneone, 30 Mar 2022I just received One UI 4.1, it looks a bit smoother than 4.... moreWhat do you mean smart widgets "missing". it DOESN'T EVEN THERE to begin with. One UI 4.1 is supposed to bring that feature.

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2022I have scratches on the side of my phone from my rubber cas... moreUse phone skin too. Like dbrand or something.
                                        Because i myself doesn't like the glossy finish of it. Slapping custom skin remove this issue and giving it more my personal style.