Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Anonymous, 01 May 2022My A52s is also as cold as ice. 😏 Even in summer days, S... moreIt's a very good chip!

I'm lucky enough to use a rare SD 780G , but the 778G is almost just as good!!

• 6wN
    • 05 May 2022

Matjazz, 04 May 2022The animation is being played one half of second or less. I... moreYeah my A52 works well too. Also installed windows 11 on my laptop. Works well.

• M
      • Matjazz
      • Tm5
      • 04 May 2022

Anonymous, 03 May 2022it's literally slower when you are scrolling quickly, ... moreThe animation is being played one half of second or less. I find it smoother and more intuitive than the blue glow that used to be the over scroll animation.
      I'm on oneui4.1 with april patch. Everything works fine for me (knock on wood)

• MSK
        • 03 May 2022

zdane, 03 May 2022Anybody updated to april security patch? How is it going now?Haven't noticed anything special, it works as it did before

• 1KS
          • 03 May 2022

Anonymous, 03 May 2022Dude, there's nothing bad in overscroll in Android 12.... moreit's literally slower when you are scrolling quickly, it stretches all content, you can't tap anything while the animation is still being played, and you can't turn it off without disabling most animations.

• 03 May 2022

Anonymous, 03 May 2022Not updating until I have an option to remove the overscrol... moreDude, there's nothing bad in overscroll in Android 12. I find it better then earlier. 😂

• HVK
              • 03 May 2022

zdane, 03 May 2022Anybody updated to april security patch? How is it going now?Not updating until I have an option to remove the overscroll animation. Android 12 ruined so many features for me.

• z
                • zdane
                • wrn
                • 03 May 2022

Anybody updated to april security patch? How is it going now?

• Hamid Eshghi
                  • a3v
                  • 03 May 2022

Which is better in terms of sound depth and volume quality, respectively?
                  Galaxy S21 FE
                  Galaxy S20 FE 5G
                  Galaxy A73
                  Galaxy A72
                  Galaxy A53
                  Galaxy A52s

• 02 May 2022

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2022Guys I have a nitpick abt this phone, during pitch black co... moreFunny thing, this issue. I've had noticed that flash too but I couldn't confirm screen wasn't all black. White clock shines a little around itself. Now I can't see that flash. Did some update/s since then. From this and other user experience it seems either way, this can be fixed through some software update. (search for more posts here)

• 02 May 2022

arrakis, 30 Apr 2022I got my phone yesterday, so far the performance is great, ... moreYou say overpriced, really ? Nowadays it's actually not, I wonder where you are from. Just out of curiosity if you feel like reply, nothing important.

• 02 May 2022

Anonymous, 01 May 2022You get really decent Screen time. I only get about 5-6 hou... moreRemember SOT should be judged under same conditions on various units. It depends on way of using. Battery could be depleted in half-day on heavy duty job or one gets at least 8 hours and even some more. Afaik update won't make any crucial difference in battery life, I've been on 3.1 just a while, though.

• b0L
                          • 02 May 2022

Anonymous, 01 May 2022My A52s is also as cold as ice. 😏 Even in summer days, S... moreIn my experience, the phone gets hot with load, but it cools quickly when not under load anymore. It also doesn't appear to be throttling heavily for me.

• 01 May 2022

AutoFocus, 01 May 2022No such issues. Its one of the coolest phone I have ever us... moreMy A52s is also as cold as ice. 😏

Even in summer days, Snapdragon 778G is too good.

• a
                              • arrakis
                              • 3bm
                              • 01 May 2022

Anonymous, 01 May 2022This phone comes ONLY with Android 11 out of box. I found that weird too!

• I
                                • Ik
                                • aXg
                                • 01 May 2022

Anonymous, 01 May 2022You get really decent Screen time. I only get about 5-6 hou... moreMaybe you should because maybe newer one ui versions fix battery drain issues

SMA, 30 Apr 2022I purchased yesterday this phone. After initial phone setup... moreNo such issues. Its one of the coolest phone I have ever used. It not even heat much even while playing demanding games.

• 01 May 2022

arrakis, 30 Apr 2022I got my phone yesterday, so far the performance is great, ... moreThis phone comes ONLY with Android 11 out of box.

• U2P
                                      • 01 May 2022

kirihara922, 30 Apr 2022From 100% to 13% I get 7hrs:58 min on screen time. My setti... moreYou get really decent Screen time. I only get about 5-6 hours on mine. Its on UI 3.1 Android 11. I've only had the phone for over a month. The battery for me has always been that bad. Would going to android 12 fix it? I have no other reason to upgrade as android 11 is blazing fast for me & no issues with performance

• S
                                        • SMA
                                        • 33H
                                        • 30 Apr 2022

I purchased yesterday this phone. After initial phone setup just watch 3min you tube then it is getting heat back and front. Please advise.