Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

I brought this phone 16 days ago. I have facing screen flickering issue. It just annoying me that a new phone has display problem. Extremely disappointed and also battery drains fast. 5 6 hours SOT with YouTube and playing 1 hour pes.

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2022i bought samsung a52s 5g from 31st oct 2021 but i got defec... moreI mean not everyone is going to get defective device, for example my A52s works perfectly fine without any issues or bugs.

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2022i thought this phone has it...?of course you have a face unlock

Joy, 18 Aug 2021None of the Samsung models have Face ID. Its an important f... morei thought this phone has it...?

i bought samsung a52s 5g from 31st oct 2021 but i got defected device even samsung service centre said that hardware issue but when samsung supervisor asked to service centre then service centre said that mobile is well but samsung service centre has written camera failed issue in jobsheet and said that this is harware issue after software update even samsung higher authority and samsung customer care supervisors even samsung official store misbehaves me when i said for replacement/refund . i recommended to all buyers don't buy samsung mobile .

Ziadlol, 08 Jan 2022It says that this doesn't support HDR10+ while the a52... moreWhen i google it, it says that A52s supports HDR10+ 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Mampi

Please suggest me a alternative phone of Samsung for Samsung A50s.

• Nil

S20-FE 5g is really a Superior device than A52s and both of them have very little differenece in price point.
Actually I had planned to buy A52S. But after checking all the detail specifications of both device & all youtubers reviews I have decided to buy S20-FE 5g .
Because 3.5MM jack is not my priority as i want Best Value for Money Device within my budget
and yes i already have a pair of branded bluetooth earphones which sounds good.

It says that this doesn't support HDR10+ while the a52 5g did and this only starts at 4gb of ram while the a52 5g started at 6.Its hard whether to choose having HDR10+ and more ram vs a better chipset (SD778G) and a faster charger included in the box. Plus that mint color which I admire.

• Someone

I have a Samsung Galaxy j4 rn and I'm planning to buy a a52s in like march.I plan on playing games like codm league Of Legends PUBG+watching anime+making photos and videos and for other daily uses. I plan to use it for like 3-4 years.Is the a52s good for those things?

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022This has the jack.S20 FE doesn't have headphone jack.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022Hey this phone is great battery is great, it feels smooth u... moreOn which security patch are you? I'm on august and I don't plan to update to newer patches because I'm afraid that something will be broken (battery esp).

Does anyone here know if this supports Qualcomm quick charge?

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022If people would still buy it, then unfortunately, Samsung w... moretech savvy people that would do a basic thing like read a review on a phone they would buy are quite rare.Most will just go and buy it anyway because it's samsung and they heard they were good.This ends up hurting people who actually care what they buy.

dimazv, 05 Jan 2022I have poor audio quality during a call, I hear white noise... moreI don't have this issue. Does your carrier support VoLTE, or do you have that option disabled?

Kaki, 05 Jan 2022Is it really true? if they remove the headphone Jack and sw... moreIf people would still buy it, then unfortunately, Samsung will continue to do this.

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2022Definitly S20_FE _5g model. Best device & Value for Mon... moreSounds good and all but I bought the A52s instead because it had a headphone jack and expandable storage.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022No 3.5 mm jack...This has the jack.

Hey this phone is great battery is great, it feels smooth using it, I've had alot of flagships and this for the price and like previous comments IP67 120hz display etc, its a good deal 😀