Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• Sachu
  • PB7
  • 23 Jul 2022

got the july security patch of aroung 240 mb recently and i must say the update is one of the best updates i have ever received in a52s ..the battery is now much more stable and long lasting..also the ui smoothness is now much more fluid with minimal to no lags at all and the fingerprint sensor is also improved after the latest update..

• Sachu
    • PB7

• Kokuyo
      • Hkt
      • 23 Jul 2022

Sam799, 23 Jul 2022Yes the S21 was a good phone but it had horrendous battery ... moreLemme guess, you had the Exynos variant, right?

• Sam799
        • 2xx
        • 23 Jul 2022

Kokuyo, 23 Jul 2022Why did you replace the Galaxy S21 with the Galaxy A52s? T... moreYes the S21 was a good phone but it had horrendous battery life & heating issues, I had to charge it twice a day which was quite annoying. Now with the A52s I'm highly satisfied.

• Kokuyo
          • fCQ
          • 23 Jul 2022

Sam799, 22 Jul 2022I'm using this phone for over 3 months now with zero i... moreWhy did you replace the Galaxy S21 with the Galaxy A52s?
          The Galaxy S21 is simply a better phone.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2022Hi, I´m considering buying Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G A528B 6GB... moreSamsung is anytime better than Xiaomi, especially in terms of software. You'll have a pleasant experience using the A52s.

• g8$
              • 23 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2022Hi, I´m considering buying Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G A528B 6GB... moreHad both. A52s is simply way better.

• TjM
                • 22 Jul 2022

Hi, I´m considering buying Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G A528B 6GB/128GB or Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE 6GB/128GB. Could someone please tell me which device is better, with fewer issues? I´m no gamer, I use a phone to watch videos, for netsurfing, reading and a good connectivity is also important. I'd like to use the phone for a long time and I don't want to change it in two or three years. Thank you

Jimbo, 21 Jul 2022I received my first one of this model on 15/06/22 I am now... moreI'm using this phone for over 3 months now with zero issues, this is a replacement for my S21 & I'm really enjoying every bit of it. This phone is highly recommended!!

Jimbo, 21 Jul 2022I received my first one of this model on 15/06/22 I am now... moreIf that many number of phones failed on you then it could be a problem with yourself. Find the root cause and fix it.

• Kaki
                      • fCQ
                      • 22 Jul 2022

I'm hoping that this phone will be priced from 23k-24k on Amazon prime day.

• B
                        • Bizte
                        • g8$
                        • 22 Jul 2022

Jimbo, 21 Jul 2022I received my first one of this model on 15/06/22 I am now... moreYou're probably the only one in the world with those kind of problems. 🤷

Using this phone since november 2021., and I don't have any issues with it.

• J
                          • Jimbo
                          • 0Fp
                          • 21 Jul 2022

I received my first one of this model on 15/06/22 I am now at this time waiting for my third replacement, previous three all failed with same fault.....screen flickering, unable to scroll at times, switching off by itself, and the worst part was overheating even when not charging......only reason I am getting same phone yet again is supplier being difficult with contract.

• nWg
                            • 21 Jul 2022

Aaru, 21 Jul 2022Someone says it is start lagging after 1 year..is it true???How would I know? It's not out for a year, yet. :-)

Aaru, 21 Jul 2022Someone says it is start lagging after 1 year..is it true???Depends on how you use your phone. For me, I still have J7 (2015) and J7 Prime & they're still in running condition (batteries have been replaced though) I didn't trade those phones as I know I won't get anything out of it so it's better to keep them as secondary phones. The point is if you use your phones as phones, they'll stay for years. By the way, A52s is by far the best phone I've used in years 🙂

• 21 Jul 2022

Aaru, 21 Jul 2022Someone says it is start lagging after 1 year..is it true???If you take proper care and reset your phone after big updates it will work fine.

• A
                                  • Aaru
                                  • rK7
                                  • 21 Jul 2022

slowdive76, 15 Jul 2022hi sir, i'm from PH too, will be buying this phone an... moreSomeone says it is start lagging after 1 year..is it true???

• 19 Jul 2022

Tiramisu, 19 Jul 2022Galaxy A52s, Poco F3 and the Realme Gt Neo 2 are the absolu... moreIf you want the best experience you should always go for Samsung.

• 19 Jul 2022

PiberiusWilde, 19 Jul 2022Question. The charger that came with the box, is it a 15w c... moreYeah. Up to 25.

• iAE