Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Thembi

I own a Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU it just decided not to work this morning. As I try to charge it, the charger gets hot and it is not responding. Please help

Devil, 14 Sep 2016i didnt say its not a good phone...!! everything was perfec... morei'd recomend take it to the service (or carrier if u went that way) to get tested, probably will be cover under warrant since it's a software problem, hope they solve ur problem :)

Devil, 13 Sep 2016Guys!! Im having an issue with wifi connectivity... turning... morehave u try with other wifi??

Does this one explode too? Planning on buying it before end month

• Emy

Everytime i use this phone for a long time, i feel dizzy and headache maybe due to flicker that gsmarena talked about in review. I feel satisfied after sold this phone.

• Devil

carpian, 14 Sep 2016My A5 is great, is fast internet. Wifii. Multitask.and i go... morei didnt say its not a good phone...!! everything was perfect since yesterday. it just started to happen last night and i dont know how to fix that wifi and bluetooth issue..!! i've tried every possible solution i.e. restarting device and factory reset but nothing helped out!!!

• carpian

Devil, 14 Sep 2016Its updated on MM and yeah im done with factory reset as we... moreMy A5 is great, is fast internet. Wifii. Multitask.and i got no problem until now. MM upgreade, eat on instal cc.1G. In my opinion is a great phone and the price too. Enjoy.

• Devil

AnonD-551566, 13 Sep 2016hmmm haven't heard of that, u still have it on Lollipop or ... moreIts updated on MM and yeah im done with factory reset as well but nothing happend..!!

AnonD-551566, 13 Sep 2016well i just checked and with all my necessary apps opened (... moredo not upgrade to MM as it take up more space and you will feel significant lag by then if you want to downgrade you have to bring it to service centre and they may charge you money for it

Devil, 13 Sep 2016Guys!! Im having an issue with wifi connectivity... turning... morehmmm haven't heard of that, u still have it on Lollipop or upgraded MM?? if u have it on Lollipop try upgrading to MM or vice versa, if u already did a factory reset that's my easiest solution to see if it's fixable, or u can take to the service in house and see if warrant covers it :D

G, 13 Sep 2016This or the Htc One A9?I've used both the phones ...both are worst ....
Best option is ONEPLUS 3 ... or go for Asus zenfone 3 ... or wait for Moto Z Play .... never buy these 2 phone...

• Devil

Guys!! Im having an issue with wifi connectivity... turning on wifi via notification bar just turns the wifi sign into blurred blue.. on opening wifi settings!! it just shows "Turning on" but nothing happens as i waited for 5mints!! even on touch, there is no action on slider for turning wifi on..!!! i've restarted my device, im done with factory reset option.. but nothing happend!! anyone tell me.. how to fix this??????

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2016ha you should go samsung experience store to check the A5 t... morewell i just checked and with all my necessary apps opened (even games) my ram free is 500mb, haven't laged or anything so i'm guessing it can handle a couple more so no worries.
i still have yet to upgrade to MM i'll look into it when i do

I bought this a5 phonemail 5 hours ago and was so disappointed with the Internet speed.... my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I bought 4 years back is faster compared to a5pp

• G

This or the Htc One A9?

ha you should go samsung experience store to check the A5 the storage left for user is less than 800mb haha.. that is why i never buy it

• Jack

Hiii
I juat want to know is there any improvment in mm update about battery bcz i bought this phone 3 months back and i don't use so much apps or games on this phone, after purchase it was giving me 2days battery on normal usage but now i cant even use 1 day on full charge,standby time is good for calling and texting but if i use instagram and youtube it drains too fast i only have two apps installed on my phone instagram and whats aap

• Ludovik

Does anyone have an issue about the volume while using earphones???

Jeyb, 13 Sep 2016There is no such big improvements, only few changes in the ... moreBro you are talking about asphalt... even a 50 mb game is not playable on this samshit after marshmallow.... never gonna buy any samsung phone again .... highly dissappointed... i was going to buy Oneplus 3 ... due to lack of money i opt for a5 2016 .... now i am ashamed of my decision ....

• Jeyb

There is no such big improvements, only few changes in the UI. And after upgrading to marshmallow gaming sucks, can't play asphalt and other 3D game smoothly unlike before. Planning to downgrade from marshmallow to lollipop 5.1.1. Maybe I just wait for Nougat and let see if they will fixed bugs and issues that I am facing right now on marshmallow.