Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Hakim khan

I have updated marshmallow andriod 6.01 after that my phone charge very slow
So kindly solve the issue.

B, 12 Sep 2016I have also samsung galaxy a5 2016.i ja e heating problem.i... morei suggest you throw away the phone buy other brands

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016My phone heats up real quick while fast charging or normal ... moreNo it is not normal phone should note be heats up, it heats up slightly due to working and charging both if phone is charging and heats up than it affects your battery a lot so you should go service center and tell them about your problem. If your phone is charging and you working your phone than its slightly heats up but otherwise not.

B, 12 Sep 2016I have also samsung galaxy a5 2016.i ja e heating problem.i... moreyou should go again service center and ask to them change the mother board of you go samsung.com chat support register complain , email samsung.com , resgister complain everywhere while your problem wont be solve. first go to the service center that complain samsung.com.

• B

Rohan, 10 Sep 2016This is Rohan I brought samsung@ A5 2016 about a week ago.... moreI have also samsung galaxy a5 2016.i ja e heating problem.i go to servive centre.they said that there is a no heating issue but still i have problem in my phone..what can i do now.can samsung exchange my mobile with same new piece??

• Sarmad

I have this phone and this is excellent phone for modern use

My phone heats up real quick while fast charging or normal charging and it heats up bad. Is that normal? Is it possible that the battery gets spoilt?

AnonD-292864, 12 Sep 2016I don't know who said anything about heating problem. A5 (2... moretrue it gets a little hot when charging (fast charge) but it's not over heating (it won't burn really) just gets hot
I'm loving the phone a lot and will upgrade to mm to see how it goes XD

AnonD-235761, 11 Sep 2016Hello friends, I am a Windows Phone user since 2 years &... moreI don't know who said anything about heating problem. A5 (2016) doesn't have any heating problems. People play games while their phone is connected to the fast charger and they say it heats. EVERY PHONE heats if you play games when it is connected to a fast charger.

Who's using this phone, can it play Asphalt 8 and FIFA 16 flawlessly?

• Santhu

AnonD-583261, 10 Sep 2016A5 2016 in Indonesia .. Still waiting for Marshmallow updat... moreMy A5(2016)got marshalmallow one month back in nairobi, now i like and performing superb

A5 2016 or Sony xperia z2

AnonD-235761, 11 Sep 2016Hello friends, I am a Windows Phone user since 2 years &... morecamera are not well at low light..

AnonD-583261, 10 Sep 2016A5 2016 in Indonesia .. Still waiting for Marshmallow updat... moresame here (malaysia)

• Aden

AnonD-582258, 08 Sep 2016Samsung A5 2016 very sexy and smooth performance smartphone... moreNoooo. . That was a big lie. The batrey was very weak in use. Keep heating up. How can this hapeen

Hello friends, I am a Windows Phone user since 2 years & have never used an Android phone. I am now thinking to switch to Android, so is this the best phone to buy ? My main concerns are camera, battery, fluid performance & updates. & in previous reviews i heard about over heating problem, is there any solution for that. Thanks in advance.

• Michelle

Rohan, 10 Sep 2016This is Rohan I brought samsung@ A5 2016 about a week ago.... moreI have the same phone and I don't have those issues at all. Did you ever drop your phone? You might have damaged the battery, that's what happened to my tab pro 8.4". I would advice you get an exchange since its new :)

• Ahsan

How can i move or copy data from sd card to memory r vise versa.

A5 2016 in Indonesia .. Still waiting for Marshmallow update, what irritating is A3 2016 already have the MM update, but why A5 (and A7) was left out..??

Rohan, 10 Sep 2016This is Rohan I brought samsung@ A5 2016 about a week ago.... moreinstall mysamsung application at playstore..you can live chat with cust. service there