Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

I have updated my galaxy a5 6 into marshmallow....now I can see my device gets laggy in gaming.....!And also it goes crazy sometimes in normal use....!Please someone tell me what should I do now...How can I fix this problem...?

• tinka

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy A56" ... morepress the home key power key and volume key for a few seconds,, all together,, that's a lil soft boot and fone should be ok,.

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016yes the contacts showing list is here... its always been there i... morejajaja edited, i just found the settings (it was always there) :D
anyways, thx for the reply again, i'll see MM in other devices to make a decision, i would've preffer if u mention what are some of the pros about the upgrade and yeah i do care about software and hardware (though either way is manageable)
have a nice day ^_^

AnonD-551566, 07 Sep 2016care to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of upgr... moreyes the contacts showing list is here... its always been there in samsung devices

AnonD-551566, 07 Sep 2016care to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of upgr... moreseems like you care more of software rather than phone's hardware. well you update after that you will feel i shouldnt have updated when it will take more time to charge and less time to discharge :P. because in my case battery is more important than anything else. and one more thing dude the font size of notifications have been like ants in marshmallow. after seeeing you will really say marshmallow is a shit.

• SM_Gr

Hey there! I'm curious if anyone else has issues with displaying 360 degree photos with Facebook app on this phone? I have the beta version of Fb app and playing 360 videos are fine, but 360 photos won't work, only the 360 sign and the globe thingy rotating... Anyone else who test it?? Is there any compatibility issue?

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016this was a really good phone when it was launched with lollipop.... morecare to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of upgrading it to MM now i'm a bit confused, it can't be all bad right?
oh, one more thing, i can't seem to change the showing contacts (to show only sim and not whatsapp gmail etc) any idea if it's available on MM?? or can it be in LL??

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A5(201... morethx for that post, i have this phone for almost a week and ur insight is really helpfull i was doubting to upgrade to MM cuz of the layout and the space taken but i'll sacrifice that 1GB of space for the battery improvement and little better gaming experience, i'll try and feedback if all the info given is true but already thx :)

this was a really good phone when it was launched with lollipop. but now after marshmallow update the worse conditions are coming out of this phone. charging speed reduced, display colors washed out. power saving disables while charging. battery backup reduced slightly. battery still drains if the phone is not being used. overall dont update the phone to marshmallow, it will totally ruin the phone.

Atul, 06 Sep 2016 My phone charging automatically reduces by 8-10% at night(when ... moresame problem started with my a5 after marshmallow update

After the marshmallow update, my a5 charging speed is reduced. before the update the phone was charging in 1 hour. now it is taking about 2 hours. dont update the phone. it will not improve anything.

• Syler

Orange - Romania, just received Update to 6.0.1

• Soumya Khare

This phone heats up while charging and even while using. My personal review is dont buy this phone. Its been three days m suffering from heating problems after i bought this.

Hey guys... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem, best camera performance... plz hel me.......

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A5(201... moreHey bro... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem.

• Marko

Not latest hardware, but very nice phone, very good build quality, I have it for 2 months so far and no any issues with it. Performs good on daily basis.

• brix

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy A56" ... moreJust long press switch button..wait for it and it will restart again...

• EMPL

I have problem with the network, no network at all, even I have problems with my voice that acknowledges the interlocutor. Who can help me solve the problem of network please.

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy A56" ... moreno idea why would it happen, i would recommend factory reset or even upgrading through Odin (asuming u still have lollipop and not MM)