Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

My A5 is still running on android 5.1. Can anyone tell me if the android 6 upgrade does come with the new camera API that enables you to control the shutter speed?

No, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 doesn't support gyroscope.

SM_Gr, 07 Sep 2016Hey there! I'm curious if anyone else has issues with displ... moremy phone have problem with 360 video n photo..i think a5 16 not support 360 picture

Cheenu, 08 Sep 2016I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch o... moresamsung a5 come with water resistant..you can put it into cold water..

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2016samsung a5 phone is very hot in sales Back it up and do a clean install

Cheenu, 08 Sep 2016I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch o... moresamsung a5 phone is very hot in sales

• Cheenu

I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch on the mobile and used for 3hrs to install app and updating the android,mobile was get overheat.So I kept the mobile rest for 1hr but stil its getting heat. How handle this problem is there solution orelse its better to rechange the mobile. Please give me a idea.

• PoisonJuke

Is anyone having this problem since the marshmallow update with the charging? I mean before it took like 40-45 min to fully charge and now a few hours, and i don't have the option to enable/disable fast charging, even tho' the phone has this option. Have anyone found a solution ?

Samsung A5 2016 very sexy and smooth performance smartphone marshmellow super fast having long battery life with smooth no lagg,

AnonD-549881, 08 Sep 2016I have updated my galaxy a5 6 into marshmallow....now I can... morego to sammobile and get your phones original firmware. reflash it using odin. just be careful that you dont brick your device.

To check your original firmware region, look on the label on your box. depending where you are from or which network you are on will depend what the version is.

ie. South Africa has XFA and XFE for international and XFV for vodacom.
Other regions may work too.

Just remember to check and double check before proceeding.

I have updated my galaxy a5 6 into marshmallow....now I can see my device gets laggy in gaming.....!And also it goes crazy sometimes in normal use....!Please someone tell me what should I do now...How can I fix this problem...?

• tinka

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... morepress the home key power key and volume key for a few seconds,, all together,, that's a lil soft boot and fone should be ok,.

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016yes the contacts showing list is here... its always been th... morejajaja edited, i just found the settings (it was always there) :D
anyways, thx for the reply again, i'll see MM in other devices to make a decision, i would've preffer if u mention what are some of the pros about the upgrade and yeah i do care about software and hardware (though either way is manageable)
have a nice day ^_^

AnonD-551566, 07 Sep 2016care to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of... moreyes the contacts showing list is here... its always been there in samsung devices

AnonD-551566, 07 Sep 2016care to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of... moreseems like you care more of software rather than phone's hardware. well you update after that you will feel i shouldnt have updated when it will take more time to charge and less time to discharge :P. because in my case battery is more important than anything else. and one more thing dude the font size of notifications have been like ants in marshmallow. after seeeing you will really say marshmallow is a shit.

• SM_Gr

Hey there! I'm curious if anyone else has issues with displaying 360 degree photos with Facebook app on this phone? I have the beta version of Fb app and playing 360 videos are fine, but 360 photos won't work, only the 360 sign and the globe thingy rotating... Anyone else who test it?? Is there any compatibility issue?

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016this was a really good phone when it was launched with loll... morecare to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of upgrading it to MM now i'm a bit confused, it can't be all bad right?
oh, one more thing, i can't seem to change the showing contacts (to show only sim and not whatsapp gmail etc) any idea if it's available on MM?? or can it be in LL??

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A... morethx for that post, i have this phone for almost a week and ur insight is really helpfull i was doubting to upgrade to MM cuz of the layout and the space taken but i'll sacrifice that 1GB of space for the battery improvement and little better gaming experience, i'll try and feedback if all the info given is true but already thx :)

this was a really good phone when it was launched with lollipop. but now after marshmallow update the worse conditions are coming out of this phone. charging speed reduced, display colors washed out. power saving disables while charging. battery backup reduced slightly. battery still drains if the phone is not being used. overall dont update the phone to marshmallow, it will totally ruin the phone.