Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

After the marshmallow update, my a5 charging speed is reduced. before the update the phone was charging in 1 hour. now it is taking about 2 hours. dont update the phone. it will not improve anything.

• Syler

Orange - Romania, just received Update to 6.0.1

• Soumya Khare

This phone heats up while charging and even while using. My personal review is dont buy this phone. Its been three days m suffering from heating problems after i bought this.

Hey guys... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem, best camera performance... plz hel me.......

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A... moreHey bro... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem.

• Marko

Not latest hardware, but very nice phone, very good build quality, I have it for 2 months so far and no any issues with it. Performs good on daily basis.

• brix

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... moreJust long press switch button..wait for it and it will restart again...

• EMPL

I have problem with the network, no network at all, even I have problems with my voice that acknowledges the interlocutor. Who can help me solve the problem of network please.

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... moreno idea why would it happen, i would recommend factory reset or even upgrading through Odin (asuming u still have lollipop and not MM)

• mass

AnonD-58875, 14 Aug 2016Love the battery, it's awesome and the fast charger is supe... morehow said that i am using it with app lock u should enable fingerprint in app lock than u can use

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2016Hi friends don't believe in fake comments..I am using this ... moreOnly problem with this phone is that it gets heated up while charging.otherwise its touch sensitivity is awesome and a gud phone to use.

My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy A56" "Powered by android". I have tried to restart , yet nothing , who has an idea what is going on with the phone

[deleted post]switch it to ultra power saving

AnonD-580915, 05 Sep 2016Guys i am seriously confused between htc M8 eye and SG A5(2... moreIf you want performance, audio quality, good loudspeaker go for m8 eye. If you want good battery life, nice display, good camera go for a5 2016. both support usb OTG. I used to own the original m8 and currently using a5 after it broke down. Still prefer m8 over a5 though.

• shiv

Is this support vo lte network

• Atul

My phone charging automatically reduces by 8-10% at night(when m not using phone and even if mobile data is off).
Please gude me to solve this issue.my phone model is samsung a5 2016

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2016Honestly, Galaxy A5 better in many aspects. If you only car... moreWhat abt battery life Fr xperia xa

AnonD-580915, 05 Sep 2016Guys i am seriously confused between htc M8 eye and SG A5(2... moreas far as i know, A5 (2016) lasts more than 6h, been playing pokemon go and listening music while casual browsing and it lasted very well, i can't compare to HTC M8 (cuz i haven't owned one) but i can assure that A5 2016 is amazing, my only issue with glass on the back feels kinda wierd having all the phones with plastic but i can get used to it :D

oh and i posted an issue with GPS below, but it was all matter of settings in google maps to activate advanced location, working fine till now :D

• Kirat

rrrr, 04 Sep 2016When i charged my a5(6) it become very hot... Its android ... moreYeah i have same issue..but company says this is not our fault ...

• Kirat

AnonD-448911, 05 Sep 2016Which one good looking n good performance (Galaxy A5-2016 O... moreU should buy any other phone except a5 2016 bcz this phone is heat tuu much while surfing charging calling...this is wrost phone ever which i bought