Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

A5 2016 in Indonesia .. Still waiting for Marshmallow update, what irritating is A3 2016 already have the MM update, but why A5 (and A7) was left out..??

Rohan, 10 Sep 2016This is Rohan I brought samsung@ A5 2016 about a week ago.... moreinstall mysamsung application at playstore..you can live chat with cust. service there

• Gul

AnonD-582661, 09 Sep 2016rear camera and front camera so bad...no good...why ??? Yes u r right i buaght this cell 1 week ago....in daylight the camera result is good but in dark very bad result

• Gul

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2016Which is better to buy ,a5 2016 or htc 728 ultra edition ,,... moreI buy A5 2016 tow week ago ....very good bettery timing

• Rohan

This is Rohan I brought samsung@ A5 2016 about a week ago. The phone just keep on heating up. I cant play games or use my phone for more than 20min as after that Ithe keeps on heating up. This is rubbish fill like cheated by Samsung.
Sum1 plz tel me whr can I complaint for this

Which is better to buy ,a5 2016 or htc 728 ultra edition ,, and does a5 2016 lag after using for a long time?

rear camera and front camera so bad...no good...why ???

My A5 is still running on android 5.1. Can anyone tell me if the android 6 upgrade does come with the new camera API that enables you to control the shutter speed?

No, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 doesn't support gyroscope.

SM_Gr, 07 Sep 2016Hey there! I'm curious if anyone else has issues with displ... moremy phone have problem with 360 video n photo..i think a5 16 not support 360 picture

Cheenu, 08 Sep 2016I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch o... moresamsung a5 come with water resistant..you can put it into cold water..

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2016samsung a5 phone is very hot in sales Back it up and do a clean install

Cheenu, 08 Sep 2016I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch o... moresamsung a5 phone is very hot in sales

• Cheenu

I bought Samsung A5 2016 model on tuesday. Today i switch on the mobile and used for 3hrs to install app and updating the android,mobile was get overheat.So I kept the mobile rest for 1hr but stil its getting heat. How handle this problem is there solution orelse its better to rechange the mobile. Please give me a idea.

• PoisonJuke

Is anyone having this problem since the marshmallow update with the charging? I mean before it took like 40-45 min to fully charge and now a few hours, and i don't have the option to enable/disable fast charging, even tho' the phone has this option. Have anyone found a solution ?

Samsung A5 2016 very sexy and smooth performance smartphone marshmellow super fast having long battery life with smooth no lagg,

AnonD-549881, 08 Sep 2016I have updated my galaxy a5 6 into marshmallow....now I can... morego to sammobile and get your phones original firmware. reflash it using odin. just be careful that you dont brick your device.

To check your original firmware region, look on the label on your box. depending where you are from or which network you are on will depend what the version is.

ie. South Africa has XFA and XFE for international and XFV for vodacom.
Other regions may work too.

Just remember to check and double check before proceeding.

I have updated my galaxy a5 6 into marshmallow....now I can see my device gets laggy in gaming.....!And also it goes crazy sometimes in normal use....!Please someone tell me what should I do now...How can I fix this problem...?

• tinka

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... morepress the home key power key and volume key for a few seconds,, all together,, that's a lil soft boot and fone should be ok,.

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016yes the contacts showing list is here... its always been th... morejajaja edited, i just found the settings (it was always there) :D
anyways, thx for the reply again, i'll see MM in other devices to make a decision, i would've preffer if u mention what are some of the pros about the upgrade and yeah i do care about software and hardware (though either way is manageable)
have a nice day ^_^