Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• SM_Gr

Hey there! I'm curious if anyone else has issues with displaying 360 degree photos with Facebook app on this phone? I have the beta version of Fb app and playing 360 videos are fine, but 360 photos won't work, only the 360 sign and the globe thingy rotating... Anyone else who test it?? Is there any compatibility issue?

AnonD-581770, 07 Sep 2016this was a really good phone when it was launched with loll... morecare to mention any pros about the update?? i'm thinking of upgrading it to MM now i'm a bit confused, it can't be all bad right?
oh, one more thing, i can't seem to change the showing contacts (to show only sim and not whatsapp gmail etc) any idea if it's available on MM?? or can it be in LL??

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A... morethx for that post, i have this phone for almost a week and ur insight is really helpfull i was doubting to upgrade to MM cuz of the layout and the space taken but i'll sacrifice that 1GB of space for the battery improvement and little better gaming experience, i'll try and feedback if all the info given is true but already thx :)

this was a really good phone when it was launched with lollipop. but now after marshmallow update the worse conditions are coming out of this phone. charging speed reduced, display colors washed out. power saving disables while charging. battery backup reduced slightly. battery still drains if the phone is not being used. overall dont update the phone to marshmallow, it will totally ruin the phone.

Atul, 06 Sep 2016 My phone charging automatically reduces by 8-10% at night(... moresame problem started with my a5 after marshmallow update

After the marshmallow update, my a5 charging speed is reduced. before the update the phone was charging in 1 hour. now it is taking about 2 hours. dont update the phone. it will not improve anything.

• Syler

Orange - Romania, just received Update to 6.0.1

• Soumya Khare

This phone heats up while charging and even while using. My personal review is dont buy this phone. Its been three days m suffering from heating problems after i bought this.

Hey guys... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem, best camera performance... plz hel me.......

AnonD-103489, 26 Aug 2016After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A... moreHey bro... I'm very confused which phone is perfect Samsung a5 2016 or Samsung j7 2016 moto g 4 plus ,so plz tell me which one is the best ....which one fastest , gorgeous looking, better battery backup, no hanging problem.

• Marko

Not latest hardware, but very nice phone, very good build quality, I have it for 2 months so far and no any issues with it. Performs good on daily basis.

• brix

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... moreJust long press switch button..wait for it and it will restart again...

• EMPL

I have problem with the network, no network at all, even I have problems with my voice that acknowledges the interlocutor. Who can help me solve the problem of network please.

AnonD-581100, 06 Sep 2016My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy ... moreno idea why would it happen, i would recommend factory reset or even upgrading through Odin (asuming u still have lollipop and not MM)

• mass

AnonD-58875, 14 Aug 2016Love the battery, it's awesome and the fast charger is supe... morehow said that i am using it with app lock u should enable fingerprint in app lock than u can use

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2016Hi friends don't believe in fake comments..I am using this ... moreOnly problem with this phone is that it gets heated up while charging.otherwise its touch sensitivity is awesome and a gud phone to use.

My phone suddenly has gone numb displaying "Samsung Galaxy A56" "Powered by android". I have tried to restart , yet nothing , who has an idea what is going on with the phone

[deleted post]switch it to ultra power saving

AnonD-580915, 05 Sep 2016Guys i am seriously confused between htc M8 eye and SG A5(2... moreIf you want performance, audio quality, good loudspeaker go for m8 eye. If you want good battery life, nice display, good camera go for a5 2016. both support usb OTG. I used to own the original m8 and currently using a5 after it broke down. Still prefer m8 over a5 though.