Samsung Galaxy A71

Samsung Galaxy A71

• Imam

Nelton, 19 Apr 2021I received One UI 3.1 and Android 11 in Bosnia. Model 8/128... moreIf satisfied with 2.5 and not so exited of 3.1 you can stay with 2.5. Because you will miss some necessary options on 3.1

• Nelton

I received One UI 3.1 and Android 11 in Bosnia. Model 8/128. But, I'm not sure if I should update, because my phone works flawless on OneUI2.5.

What's your expirience with One UI 3.1 on this A71?

TheMan, 17 Apr 2021It's already in download folder and I can't see m... moreUse My Files apps, Music folder should be in your internal storages as well as SD card folder (you can choose to keep it in whichever folder you like), if not create one, Samsung music wil only show music/song from Music folder not download folder..

Absolutely nothing to do with secure folders.

• TheMan

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Check your download folder in My Files, then move it to Mus... moreIt's already in download folder and I can't see music folder or create one to move them.. only move to secure folder I see

TheMan, 17 Apr 2021Hi, Please I used OperaMini to download lists of music from... moreCheck your download folder in My Files, then move it to Music Folder.

• Ahmed

oubaid, 15 Apr 2021same here in tunisia!! 😕😕Just received now in Tunisia

• TheMan

Hi, Please I used OperaMini to download lists of music from the internet but can't find them in my Samsung music.. tried copying and moving but still can't find them.. anyone knows who can resolve this?

• Raqi

After the update to one 3.1, I noticed that Google feed is not available, how is that?

Finally got the Android 11 UI 3.1 update in West Africa. Size : 2308.4mb ,Patch: february 1 2021. All looking good so far. SMooth and lovely appearance...Updating Samsung apps in galaxy store which is a must considering d new UI.

damn every Samsung phone has a catch that makes It worse

Received the Android 11 in Africa. Having used for 2 days, I have noticed the main menu is the 1st thing one notices. At least Samsung have tried to simplified. Samsung menus are always complex. The other features in the Android 11 environment like RAM management, graphics are great

Finally we got One UI 3.1 based on android 11 in Tanzania 🇹🇿, up to now no problem so far ...its good.

J23, 14 Apr 2021When One UI 3.1 will hit Iraq variant, I'm tired of wa... moresame here in tunisia!! 😕😕

• Imam

Imam, 14 Apr 2021Same here with Saudi Arabia variant. 🥺Congratulations brother 💚

Finally, we have got the update in Kenya

• Imam

J23, 14 Apr 2021When One UI 3.1 will hit Iraq variant, I'm tired of wa... moreSame here with Saudi Arabia variant. 🥺

Dlpronovost , 13 Apr 2021This is the worst phone I have ever owned! Heats up for not... moreStrange! I live in a country which is very close to Equatorial, that's mean average temperature in the noon is around 35-42°C year round, i even charge my phone in room with temperature of 35°C & inside my car where the outside temperature shows 41°C, so far never encountered any heat up, unless you live in Death Valley California where temperature can reach 50°C then i don't see, you can get higher temperature than my...lol

• J23

When One UI 3.1 will hit Iraq variant, I'm tired of waiting. Still on One UI 2.5

• Riz

SM-A715F/DS after Android 11 update One UI 3.1 today Antutu Benchmark V9.0.2 Scores 300149

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021This phone is excellent , the only minus the battery does n... moreAfter android 11 update one ui 3.1 which I did today I noticed the battery drainage is there within short time of use.

I guess we need to accept it snd live eith it.

The same happened with my tab s7, after update to one ui 3.1 there is battery drainage.

Cheers!!