Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

• LOLwhut

Anyone experienced very bad stabilization at 4k 30 fps? like i feel like the OIS is non existent at all. Can't even turn on the EIS (video stabilization) in the camera settings. smh

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2021Depends on Samsung. Depends on your country. Depends on you... moreI'm from the US & quite frankly, the fact that a lower-ranked A 52 gets more updates than the higher up A72(which I'm posting from) is 🤯 to say the least! because of the superior camera features over the A-52!

• Bjo

Need a small curve display model and front facing camera should be on side.. That will be good looking

• TheLoneWanderer

Dev, 16 Dec 2021Really sad A52 4g get every month update while A72 could n... moreIt was released before A72 so it receives the update earlier. Same thing happens to my A50 and A71. The A50 receives security updates faster than my A71.

Berry, 21 Dec 2021Please does a72 have curved screen? I need answersNo curved screen

• Berry

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2021Where to check if what month is the update I got? I have a7... morePlease does a72 have curved screen?
I need answers

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2021Two questions, I hope someone will answer them for me: 1. ... more1. For the budget, there are better phones in the market. Xiaomi, Oppo, Oneplus devices (8, 8t) etc. You can buy this one if you want. The camera is absolutely fantastic. No need to buy A52s.

2. A72 will get update upto Android 14, you can use it for as long as you want.

• New Dreams

Please Between samsung galaxy A72 and iPhone 11 simple which camera is clearer ?

Two questions, I hope someone will answer them for me:
1. Is $368 (VAT 10% included) a good price for this phone? I wanted to spend $70 more for the specs-superior A52s but I couldn't afford it (student budget - this cost me a load of my personal saving money already).
2. Is it true that this phone will receive Android OS update up to version 13? I read on a Samsung firmware site that the phone is considered a near-high range, so they (Samsung) will provide OS updates up to 3 times.

• Question

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2021Nope, there is no difference since in most country they jus... moreYour Answer Was Extremely Amazing My Friend, It Was Detailed, Clear And Very Useful to Me And Others. I Am So Grateful And Many Many Many Thanks to You. With My Gratitude, Have A Good Time For Always.

Question, 16 Dec 2021Is There A Quality Difference Between the Units That Made I... moreNope, there is no difference since in most country they just assemble it to meet the government rules and lower production cost, they are not produce the parts, most parts are still imported because of one quality control from samsung

So technically there is no quality difference since the parts are still from outside source due to quality control, and most of assembly process is done by technologies or robots to make sure its still on top quality, in some country there are some political rules that make OEM must meet some local requirements despite also lowering the production costs

• Question

Is There A Quality Difference Between the Units That Made In Vietnam And That Made In India?

• Dev

Really sad A52 4g get every month update while A72 could not. Hope Samsung watch this seriously.

• Joe

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2021Where to check if what month is the update I got? I have a7... more(really?) when you try to update, you'll see what version you have..

• Joe

PabloTwumE, 12 Dec 2021Samsung RAM Plus is completely useless and worthless on my ... moreyep, it's implemented for older/weak devices (which doesn't recei e updates anymore haha).. in this, 'cause the memory & storage it's useless, indeed.

• manold

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2021So i bought my a72 over two months ago and here is my revie... moreMy tip is ;never create a fingerprint ID on top of a screen cover ,that might distort your true fingerprint, After some time, people start removing the screen cover,& that function start behaving funny, & it start rejecting your fingerprint.

Samsung RAM Plus is completely useless and worthless on my A72 4G. The speed of my phone is the save and nothing has changed. There is no benefit in the RAM plus after the update. Samsung is absolutely a Scam.

chats, 24 Nov 2021You are lucky! am still in August🙂Where to check if what month is the update I got? I have a72 as well just bought it last week

• Radio

Joe, 08 Dec 2021yes, even in symbian it's there ;-)Thank You, My Friend :)

• Joe

Radio, 04 Dec 2021Hello Friends, Please I Need to Ask If Samsung Galaxy A72 H... moreyes, even in symbian it's there ;-)