Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

PabloTwumE, 31 Jul 2021For the past week, my phone's display shakes, it blink... moreBig issue on upper microphone not working properly during call

Gabcho, 01 Aug 2021Guys i need your opinion about this phone i'm hesitati... moreThe upper microphone is not working properly when you on the loudspeaker during call

Call recording option is not availabe in the setting In My A72. Has anybody got solution for this? Please let me know.

Why doesn't Samsung A72 introduce 5G model? How long will we wait!

The A52 screen is small. I was expecting to introduce the Samsung A72 5G with the 778G chipset and Awesome Mint.

Galaxy A72 SD720G 8nm galaxy A52s SD778G 6nm what a foolishness spec for A72 A72 owner biggest crap

Is it just me that most of apps don't work properly on this phone (Samsung A72) ? For example, if you try "we sing" app, the microphone on earphone doesn't work, even I bought a new one tho. "Zoom" app can't show front or rear camera. It's just black display. Anyone has the same problem?

this device has a very good camera

• Sunako

I have not seen anyone talking about the fact that they (samsung) say it comes with a 5000mah battery but in reality the battery inside the phone comes with a `4860mah typical` written on it. i got mine 2 days ago and according to AccuBattery it actually comes with a 4860mah and after the first full charge session the app (AccuBattery) accused 4625mah (95%) on a brand new battery. One of the main things that made me go with the A72 instead of the A52 was the bigger battery and now i feel kinda robbed..

FYI
this guy got his unit to reach 1.100 nits peak brightness
the display is VERY bright indeed, it is almost at s21 level

I am thinking of getting mine too
I don't know whether it's advisable especially now that I am still using Samsung a70

Got this phone for work usage. Seems okay, UI has some occasional lags like every Samsung phone I've used has had - but for what I need it for, it performs well enough. Nowhere near as laggy as their phones used to be. Battery life seems quite good, and camera seems to take good pictures. 90 Hz display is a very welcome feature, since I'm not willing to have a 60 Hz panel anywhere if it's reasonably avoided.

I just received the July System update. Please is there any disadvantages, I want to be aware before I proceed.

• Sunako

Oh man, this AMOLED 800nits peak brightness at 90hz is just amazing. I wish samsung would just launch a 4k 32inch monitor with those specs. that would be my dream monitor.

I wish it was green, yellow and red.

• Gabcho

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021If you can get A72, and 5g is not your concern for the pric... moreYeah you right. Thanks again man!

Gabcho, 02 Aug 2021Hey, thanks for the answer, yeah i'm not that kind of ... moreIf you can get A72, and 5g is not your concern for the price, get A72. That telephoto camera is really useful.

Here's something from personal experience, you'll use the telephoto camera much more than ultrawide because you're much more likely to take daily photos than large landscape photos. Also, you can take objectively amazing macro photos using the telephoto camera if you're into that.

• Gabcho

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2021A72 performs far better in battery side than A52. If you ar... moreHey, thanks for the answer, yeah i'm not that kind of a ,,mobile gamer'' anymore. The company are offering me the A72 for $5 more than the A52 and since this one is having little more feautures like the battery and the telephoto i really might get that one. I shoulda waited for them to come out instead of buying the A71 really regretting buying this one.

Gabcho, 01 Aug 2021Guys i need your opinion about this phone i'm hesitati... moreA72 performs far better in battery side than A52. If you aren't a gamer like me (I play small card games sometimes, that's all), you'll easily get 10h+ screen on time.

Now I bought A72 because bigger display, battery, and in my country I only get 256gb storage. I like having big storage and big display. A52 is just as good as A72 and probably has better value if you're running low on money. If money is not a problem get A72 you won't regret it.

5g is one thing to consider. My only regret is not getting a 5g phone for this price, other than that A72 is pretty great. The only thing I'm missing is speed and I don't even play games. So that also doesn't bother me.

• Nam

Has anyone in Pakistan received juuly update i.e. security patch ?