Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

PabloTwumE, 03 Dec 2021It is very bad. Samsung is scamDepends on Samsung. Depends on your country. Depends on your carrier. My A52 already got November update. A52 gets new patches every month. A72 gets new patches once in 4 months.

chats, 24 Nov 2021You are lucky! am still in August🙂It is very bad. Samsung is scam

My A72 4G is still on September 2021 Update in Ghana. Why ??? We are in December 2021 and my phone is still on September update. I very much regret buying from Samsung. I should have bought from Tecno

Joe, 28 Nov 2021yep Flip is fun, Fold is garbage IMHO.Fold is pocket tablet, Flip is old memories on a full screen.

• mf5405

I have an A72, the fingerprint unlock function works once every 3 tries, I would not recommend it.

• Jazi

Just bought the A72 last week. Its performance doesn't feel mid range at all, so it's definitely worth the money instead of spending an extra $500 for a flagship phone that's faster by measly 1 or 2 seconds.

• Joe

DevWarehouse, 28 Nov 2021I recommend the Z Flip/Fold3 for the funnies yep Flip is fun, Fold is garbage IMHO.

Joe, 27 Nov 2021i recommend nothing , nor 120 Hz :-DI recommend the Z Flip/Fold3 for the funnies

• Joe

DevWarehouse, 26 Nov 2021I might recommend the a52s over this with the chipset and t... morei recommend nothing , nor 120 Hz :-D

I might recommend the a52s over this with the chipset and the 120hz screen on the a52s, but this phone will do for some people. The a52 is already performing well, and the S will do a bit better.

• Joe

inks, 24 Nov 2021still waiting for the october update. how do you feel the p... moreas i said, battery is better and better, after Sept and now Oct update.. waitin' for Android 12 for auto-hibernate apps.. .

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2021My A72 4G is still on September Update in Ghana. Why ???You are lucky! am still in August🙂

• inks

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2021WOW ! This update [ not Android (andriod 4 indians)12 thoug... morestill waiting for the october update. how do you feel the phone after the update?

• Ash

Kingddxx, 23 Nov 2021Which is better ? Xiaomi poco f3 or samsung A72 ?Bro i bought the A72 and my bff bought the poco f3 ...im literally telling you to buy the poco this ones kinda bad though seriously 😑

My A72 4G is still on September Update in Ghana. Why ???

WOW ! This update [ not Android (andriod 4 indians)12 though] is LIFE 4 battery .

Kingddxx, 23 Nov 2021Which is better ? Xiaomi poco f3 or samsung A72 ?Poco for performance and gaming. Samsung for camera and better user interface.

• Kingddxx

Which is better ? Xiaomi poco f3 or samsung A72 ?

Tyrone, 17 Nov 2021Which is better, Samsung A52s 5G or this Samsung A72? Thank... moreA72 better battery, no 5g, no 120Htz, inferior CPU l, bigger screen and the x3 OIS camera. Want performance with smaller screen ? A52s 5g camera ? A72

Tyrone, 17 Nov 2021Which is better, Samsung A52s 5G or this Samsung A72? Thank... morea72 only has better zoom performance with the camera but a52s has an almost 3 times better CPU with flawless performance, up to you