Samsung Galaxy A72

• L
  • LLL
  • xjH
  • 19 May 2022

Mphatso, 18 May 2022Can someone help me why I should buy Galaxy A72 and not A52? You should buy A72 instead of A52 if:
1. You really need the 3x telephoto cam
2. You think extra battery capacity (+ 500 mAh) is worth it and don't mind the extra weight
3. You find A52's screen size too small

im from Paksitan , i did not get yet Android 12, One UI 4.1 on my A72 , my phone is made in Vietnam, did anybody get UI-4.1 update on A72 ?? also did Applock added in 4.1 version I got info that there is AppLocker in 4.1 ui ??

• Mphatso
      • fmR
      • 18 May 2022

Can someone help me why I should buy Galaxy A72 and not A52?

• MrDSM
        • rX8
        • 18 May 2022

shant, 18 May 2022now,a72 is 200 dollar more cheaper than a73 in my country.s... moreFor what it gives, the A73 is way more expensive and you should buy the 25w charger and no screen protection. The A72 is good for what it gives and for it's price. I've puchased a 8/256 A72 for 410 Euros one week ago.

• s
          • shant
          • XW4
          • 18 May 2022

now,a72 is 200 dollar more cheaper than a73 in my country.should i for a72 now ?

• N03
            • 15 May 2022

Arfanali, 14 May 2022what is the issue in VIVID mode ?? is it feel yellower scre... moreVivid mode is good.It's only the natural mode colors aren't good,also color of photos taken by the camera aren't good.I compared it with A52 phone and A52 colors are better

dineshdcc, 13 May 2022I have the same issuewhat is the issue in VIVID mode ?? is it feel yellower screen in vivid???

• XyM
                • 14 May 2022

MN-ASA, 11 May 2022Is the vivid mode the same in the two mobile phones, or is ... moreIn vivid mode his phone is also better,but no big difference as it is when both phones are on natural mode

• d
                  • dineshdcc
                  • f}I
                  • 13 May 2022

Bert D, 08 Mar 2022My A72's only about 5 months old. It stopped charging ... moreI have the same issue

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2022My cousin's phone is made in India and mine is made in... moreIs the vivid mode the same in the two mobile phones, or is it different also ?

• MrDSM
                      • fwD
                      • 09 May 2022

In my opinion, the galaxy S20 FE SD.

• J
                        • Joe
                        • SvB
                        • 05 May 2022

Arturs, 15 Apr 2022Who knows when be android 4.1 to a72? And if received it, h... moreno .

• J
                          • Joe
                          • SvB
                          • 05 May 2022

security patch 1 March, UI 4.1 ==> SLUGHISH to say the least.
                          Samsing/sung/shaite etc, u suck more&more (see S22 latest errors after April "update") period

• A
                            • Anon
                            • B0@
                            • 03 May 2022

Why we can't take portrait with the telephoto lens?

• 6p}
                              • 03 May 2022

Received the 4.1 update last month. While I got a bunch of new features (better color palette, object eraser), I miss some of my most favorite features in the camera department.

HDR indicator is missing, built in camera app is performing much much worse. I remember installing G-Cam early when I bought the phone. The built in camera app was actually taking better pictures than GCam. That is not the case anymore. Also night mode is worse now.

• Hamid Eshghi
                                • a3v
                                • 03 May 2022

Which is better in terms of sound depth and volume quality, respectively?
                                Galaxy S21 FE
                                Galaxy S20 FE 5G
                                Galaxy A73
                                Galaxy A72
                                Galaxy A53
                                Galaxy A52s

• Hqc
                                  • 02 May 2022

Has the eis on the a72 samsung improved?

• O
                                    • Omar
                                    • atf
                                    • 30 Apr 2022

Me & my sister bought the mobile almost 10/11 months now. Both the phone having sim issue. It shows that sim inserted but no network connecting throw sim. But the wifi works. I took it to warrenty and they said issue with motherboard and it will be costing arround (800aed/ 230$). So I recommend not to buy

• S
                                      • Someone with a72
                                      • d%2
                                      • 29 Apr 2022

Now with the 4.1 update, we can take pictures with the telephoto lens and then add portrait effect from the gallery which is basicly very premium feature for the A72.

• N03
                                        • 26 Apr 2022

MN-ASA, 25 Apr 2022What is the country of manufacture of your cousin's mo... moreMy cousin's phone is made in India and mine is made in Vietnam