Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

Khan, 30 Jun 2021I am using A72 and I am very much satisfied with the perfor... moreExactly. I came from a Poco F3. Had also a Galaxy S21 for short time (but poor battery life and some heating issues with Exynos 2100 made me sell it).
In comparison with the Poco F3, the Galaxy A72 has lower performance, worse haptic engine and somehow less premium feeling. But it has better cameras, better battery life, micro sd card, headphone jack, more stable Ui, non-heating issues and most importantly no green tint and better colour calibration.
For me the pluses are more important than the minuses.
Also, I paid 300€ for it at some Samsung Store discount. Plus I traded in my Poco F3 for even lower price.
If you can find it at 300-350€ I recommend it. The 450€ intial price was too high.

• Uman

Its 3rd Day I got A72.
After year ling use of Note10. A72 looks quite heavy.
and Most important part , as its v v important for me,
It has very weak Hotspot propagation.

And of course it has many features.

Most important feature , most crap and complex OS of the World i.e Android.

• Khan

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021There's a huge update of 1+GB, any observations? How&#... moreToday I have updated my phone and after software update Thumb impression is quit speedy now, Improve Camera stability, and feel some smoothness in multitasking.

• Khan

I am using A72 and I am very much satisfied with the performance of the phone.
Samsung is the brand name of quality and quality is never been cheaper as compared to Chinese Phones.

There's a huge update of 1+GB, any observations? How's battery life, any negative changes?

• iKath23

retroblossom, 21 Jun 2021Hello, quick question for anyone willing to help! I'm ... moreI suggest considering the A42 5G.

Galaxy A72 SD720G 8nm 37K price
upcoming M52 SD778G 6nm under 25K
A72 is true bloody device

• Alak

anom, 25 Jun 2021it isn't our problem that u are poor, lmao.Don't poor shame bro to each their own if price is his biggest concern I'm sure there are lots of good phones out there let's wish him luck in his search. Everyone deserves a good quality phone it's basically a human organ at this point

• A.noni.mouse

anom, 25 Jun 2021it isn't our problem that u are poor, lmao.He's not wrong about it being expensive because it is. But if you don't mind spending abit extra this is a good well built phone with snappy performance good ui optimization and good hardware and very good cameras. Its why samsung and Apple are so popular its because they are pretty consistent with good phones while cheaper brands can be hit or miss you don't know until you buy it

• anom

anonymous., 23 Jun 2021Galaxy A72 SD720G 37K IQOO 3 SD865 price 17K IQOO 7 SD87... moreit isn't our problem that u are poor, lmao.

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021They advertise it as 3x zoom, why would you expect usable n... moreThe space zoom is advertise as 30x. U can take pictures in 30x zoom, just no moon shots. 20x moon shots looks really good for, well for any midrange really.

msazal90, 23 Jun 2021I can take good moon shots using 20x zoom but using 30x zoo... moreThey advertise it as 3x zoom, why would you expect usable night shots at 30x?

Galaxy A72 SD720G 37K
IQOO 3 SD865 price 17K
IQOO 7 SD870 price 31K
samsung is true Failure

I can take good moon shots using 20x zoom but using 30x zoom takes horrible moonshot. They should've advertised it as 20x zoom.

• 3ddymor3

• Zees

retroblossom, 21 Jun 2021Hello, quick question for anyone willing to help! I'm ... moreThey are so similar with a72 you get the telephoto lens bigger screen and better cooling solution(graphite as opposed to copper pads). But in terns of specs they are the same. I use the a72 because I have big hands the big screen makes multitasking for work abit easier but a52 is abit cheaper. My friend they are both good phones and they get regular updates making them better

• Aryan

alex love, 19 Jun 2021I want buy this phone but i don't know a72 is better o... moreIf your budget is 40k then you should go iqoo 7 legend....iqoo 7 legend is far better than a72 in every term and situation.

• retroblossom

Hello, quick question for anyone willing to help! I'm choosing a new phone, so between A72 and A52, could someone tell me which is better? Thank you!!

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021Just go for it. If you listen to all these negative reviews... moreYou are right!

ZYN, 17 Jun 2021i want to know A72 is best device or not? because i want to... moreFor its price, it's definitely not the best. However, it does a lot of things right.
1. The camera is reliable and takes good photos. After the May update, you can take great night shots even with the UW Camera.
2. The zoom camera is good but has a blue color tone. But it's a proper zoom camera and you will get sharp detailed images. It can take moon shots too but it's not the best and focusing on the moon takes a lot more time than, say, Galaxy S21 ultra.
3. The 90hz, 800nit display is good but lacks HDR and 120hz refresh rate. I love the brightness and it's perfectly readable under sunlight. But you'll miss HDR content on Netflix. You'll enjoy the 90hz but will miss 120hz. 120hz is very much noticeable.
4. The battery capacity is the best. People complain about 25w charging speed but it's actually better for longevity.
5. The front camera is very good, probably the best at this price.
6. Fingerprint scanner is bad. If you use a glass screen protector, prepare to press the scanner for much longer. Even then it's not guaranteed that it'll manage to read your fingerprint. One thing I absolutely hate about my device.
7. Face unlock is reliable but slow
8. The water-resistance and 3 year OS update are simply unprecedented at this price point.