Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• Ng

Alpha, 28 May 2016Hi, heard there is a model of A7 2016, The A710FD that has two s... moreYes, mine A7 is A710FD, on right side is sim 1 and memory card tray, on top left is sim 2 tray.

ho guys plz help me out
i bought this phn 2 weeks ago...
phn is good looking smooth touch great battery and camera...
but i m facing some issues..
the fingeprint scanner is unlock from many person.. like my friends my little sis. my bro and my gf too..
and while charging phn gets very hot..
and when i m browsing and playing a video phn gets very slow.. some its freeze!!
and i m normal user
not even a game in my phn..
what can i do..
plz help me
thank ypu.

• derder

ram, 25 May 2016i just recently buy samsung galaxy A7 2016 my problem is cannot ... moreDo hard rest

I bought galaxy a7 2016 4 days ago....my phone is warm...while am putting a charge my phone is heating and just warm and it hang for 2 second and it restarts..

• Alpha

Hi, heard there is a model of A7 2016, The A710FD that has two sim slots plus a separate dedicated sim slot.. would be great if owners can confirm this. Second question, only one sim works on 4G the other is 2 G, if i want to switch the sims for 4g and 2g, do the sims have to be physically swapped or this can be done in settings?

• Alpha

In my country, it costs 400 $ which is a good price...

• Hamdy

When the marshmallow update arrive to this phone iam waiting

• Hamdy

AnonD-106403, 16 May 2016Two month before i got this galaxy A7 2016 smartphone OTG file t... moreQuality man thats y the price is high

Should i go for samsung a7(6) the oldest laggy snapdragon 615 or go for htc x9 with mtk helio x10 processor? Which is good for camera, battery and gaming? Please suggest

• ram

i just recently buy samsung galaxy A7 2016 my problem is cannot open the settings. she is asking enter your backup password. pls. help me. what is backup password.

• Ng

oppa, 23 May 2016actually what is the new one of samsung galaxy A7 (2016) writt... moreDUOS mean 2 sim card can use.

• KAREN

Nadia, 22 May 2016Hello karen..i want to ask you something about samsung A7(2016).... moreyes the lcd screen is sensitive. we must stick premium tempered glass screen protector so that the screen won't easily break when dropped. this protector not 100% secure but at least something better than nothing.

Not bad
good colour tone , fast charging , easy finger scanning , nice shape , fast surfing .

• Biswa

oppa, 23 May 2016which one better samsung galaxy A7 (2016) or oppo F1 Plus?..ple... moreF1 plus is much better then a7

• oppa

actually what is the new one of samsung galaxy A7 (2016)
written DUOS at back phone or Just Samsung only at back phone..please im really confius about that...10q

• oppa

which one better samsung galaxy A7 (2016) or oppo F1 Plus?..please help me?

vuni, 22 May 2016Why does Samsung commit crimes Apple had some time back. GLASS B... more?????? It's been like this the past 2 flagships (galaxy s6 and s7) and they look great. Can't help it if theres careless people who can't take care of an expensive phone.

• mohsin

a7 color which one is best

• vuni

Why does Samsung commit crimes Apple had some time back. GLASS BACK??????