Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• gigi

cannot be in Thailand only $451 because Samsung has patents/copy right to be maintained throughout the world everywhere.
A8 is better than Note 4 because the screen features are :
(1) fingerprint scanner log in (same as iphone 6)
(2) the screen is auto protection from scratches
(3) full metal
(4) slimmer with stylish
(5) duos - dual sim cards or extention memory card
(6) lolipop android 5.1.1
(7) good battery 3050 mAh
(8) camera equivalent to note 4
(9) affortable price

happyalone27, 16 Aug 2015i m about to purchase a8 please tell me its worth 30 thousand or... moreNote 3 was released almost two years ago. Wait for one and a half year and the price of this phone will be cheaper than the price of Note 3 now.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015Y people Invest so much of money on smart phone. Are they giving... moreBecause you only live once... when are you going to enjoy the fruit of technology? When you are 6 feet under the ground?

• bala nadar

happyalone27, 16 Aug 2015i m about to purchase a8 please tell me its worth 30 thousand or... moreyou can wait for few months becase as Samsung is launching note 5 then note 4 price will decrease so note 4 is better its has 3gb ram

• network

I cant wait for this phone

Y people Invest so much of money on smart phone. Are they giving warranty of 3 years. One can get same configuration wala mobile at 10,000 to 12,000. So guys please friends understand.

• VY

After a long time a stylish mobile phone from samsung. looks are awesome and easy to handle. slimmest ever from samsung galaxy. Good battery backup. Nice camera quality. sometimes gets heated. its an nice phone as im using since 1 week.

• happyalone27

Pooh, 14 Aug 2015I boughtA8 samsung galaxy on 9th August 2015..Bt dint find it as... morei m about to purchase a8 please tell me its worth 30 thousand or note series - note 3 or 4 is better.....

Pooh, 14 Aug 2015I boughtA8 samsung galaxy on 9th August 2015..Bt dint find it as... moreMay be your piece is defective coz mine never hot or battery drain.

• Anoawa

Pooja kumar, 15 Aug 2015I am not satisfied with samsung galaxy A8 .I purchased it on 9th... moreAre u serious bro ? this phone is not even released yet ! HAHAHA

• vikki

Available on amazon!
You can buy

• AnonD-197210

could someone tell me if it supports Quick charge 2.0 ? please...

Release date in saudi arabia i wanting A8 mobile phone

• cap

Pooja kumar, 15 Aug 2015I am not satisfied with samsung galaxy A8 .I purchased it on 9th... moremine was ok only 1% gone while switchoff for about 11 hrs

Pooja kumar, 15 Aug 2015I am not satisfied with samsung galaxy A8 .I purchased it on 9th... moreThe answer is simple: You got a defective unit, return it and stop complaining here. This is not the store where you bought it!

• Pooja kumar

I am not satisfied with samsung galaxy A8 .I purchased it on 9th August...on charging it gets hot like an iron with in 30-40 min and when I switched off it with 70% ..battery discharged...I had to recharge again ....I am very upset.

They just have nothing to say. In terms of specs and durability, it is proven and tested.so go for samsung

• awi11

rmj, 09 Aug 2015Bought it yesterday, phone quality is good including display, ba... moreI think that answer my quetion on the a8. Im looking for a phone with good camera but trying all I can not spending on a flagship money:)

• awi11

For those who bought the phone, hows the amoled display? How good is the camera? Heard that under low light condition the camera is terrible? Hows the camera compare with samsung s5? How much better is the exynos vs snapdragon chipset actually is? The phone looks so good. But worried about the camera and the snapdragon chipset.... please help answer my questions

• PokeR

AnonD-377215, 15 Aug 2015in EU 515$. Where I can buy by 450$Bangkok 15900 bahts = 451 $...