Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

No.3 Face Smile detection
No.4 Gear VR
No.5 Gorilla glass 5 back penal
No.6 Android 8.0 Oreo.

Andzh, 13 Oct 2017Just waiting for this next SAMSUNG GALAXY A series phone... Love... moreA series is great in terms of battery but they seriosly must put ois or at least eis and 4k recording. It's 2018!!! My 2014 galaxy alpha has 4k , 1080p 60fps, 720p 120fps, slow-mo, fast-mo. Dude on A series there are less than half of those features. :((((. The biggest problem is that samsung will surely price this one at 500 euros.

• Andzh

Just waiting for this next SAMSUNG GALAXY A series phone... Love this Samsung series phones!!!! I have A5 2015, A 2016, and 2017,SORRY but in this moment I’m using iphone SE before Samsung Galaxy A5 2018 IS COMING!!!! But anyway Samsung A series phones is the best of the best in my opinion!!!

• Syfer

Will it have any sort of image stabilization? EIS or OIS? Major deal breaker

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2017less demand on A8 series, ( A8 2016 only released in certain country) How about A9/A9 Pro 2017?

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2017There is no point upgrading A series, if you want all this stuff... moreNo point? That's totally fine. Price? A5 2017 450 euros and s7 edge 500 euros in my country. So, A series should be 300 euros max . J series 200. The only thing I love at A series is battery and camera ( except 2017 version)

AnonD-706582, 08 Oct 2017Apart from infinity display and bixby which are good to hear S... moreThere is no point upgrading A series, if you want all this stuff - go buy S series. A series are good as they are.

AnonD-587010, 07 Oct 2017What about A8 2017? A8 2016 was announced last year in September... moreless demand on A8 series, ( A8 2016 only released in certain country)

AnonD-706582, 08 Oct 2017Apart from infinity display and bixby which are good to hear S... morewell, VR requirement is the phone need to have Quad HD resolution and faster chipset will cost more, then it will not become a budget phone anymore ;)

Apart from infinity display and bixby which are good to hear
Samsung's budget A series should be upgraded with
Major sensors
Gear vr support*
Support Samsung other products
USB C 3.0
4 gigs of ram or higher
Higher processor and GPU
latest android
Upgraded camera with slow motion recording
If possible led notification
Samsung should also preserve the specs like
Glass body
Dedicated slots
IP 68 chip

Just waiting for announcement.

Too early to bring up debates about this phone. But I'm actually excited on how this looks like. Nevertheless, I'll stick with my A5 2017 and jump straight to S series when I'm not happy with it anymore. (I'm actually expecting to use my current phone up to 3 years hahaha)

What about A8 2017? A8 2016 was announced last year in September, now we are in October and steel no leaks or rumours!!!

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2017Confused as to why the A5 looks like it will have an infinity di... morePhoto on a7 2018 is for reference is the photo from a7 2017

Confused as to why the A5 looks like it will have an infinity display yet the a7 a normal one....

I hope the "octa core A53" is not true because it would again ruin the A series. There should be at least 2 high performance cores, we don't want to be stuck in 2013 performance and still have to pay € 400 in 2018.

• Chrsjns

Its a 5.5 inch phone, I wonder how compact the dimensions of the phone would be....

• Pand

If the specs are true then LG will lose the space. Surely !!

• Manyakis maraig

Cool phone. Imma buy if the price is right