Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

AnonD-402029, 24 Jan 2016so every new samsung models since 2015 basically has protruding ... morealmost every samsung smartphone has a protruding camera..some more than others..educate yourself

AnonD-476628, 24 Jan 2016Waiting eagerly for this handset What are the LTE bands of this phone?

• JR

When is it release in Malaysia?

Waiting eagerly for this handset

• AnonD-402029

so every new samsung models since 2015 basically has protruding back camera? come on -.-

Why doesn't samsung apply what they have done here to their high end phones for example there is no problem with their ram management here in tha a9 and a7 2016

• Muralidharreddy

I'm waiting

• Tolits h

A7 2016....sexiest of them all

• AnonD-197373

Im really liking the look of this device.

• junmeds

Mir, 15 Jan 2016Is there metallic body in a9mir, yes! metal & glass body according to specifications, nice smphone.

• ermayo_93

Next to the Galaxy S series, this is their best phone. I wish they would just lower the price point a bit.

I am looking to get this phone to replace my s6 edge. I want a big screen phone.
Cheers!!

I am looking to get this phone to replace my s6 edge. I want a big phone.
Moreover my s6 edge has hairline scratch issue on display, google it.
Cheers!!

• Yassine karaouli

Pls can anyone tell me when it will be availbale in tunisia i love it i think it s the best thanks

• Hussain

It's great by feature and looking graceful but so castly.

• rana

Samsung galaxy A9 working temperature in minus degree

• Hardik

HI wanna know hows battery life? with mixed usage with surf whatsapp and some call. till howmany days it will work in single charge? plz comment. as 4000 Mah should support to give 2.5 days charge .

Anyone tell me the charging time of A9

Johnny, 21 Jan 2016I was surprised with the camera quality. It's really fast, and t... more100% brighteness really hurt your eyes.

• Jarret

Samsung is going better and better