Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

How can I add a second language to my GT.190601/DS Gran Nero. I need to function in two languages. In my old one it was possible.
Thanks

• juaskido

unfortunately samsung keyboard has stopped.....i dont know whats the problem

• Janette

eller, 11 Jan 2016How to turn-off my auto-messaging or auto-spelling? PLease... moreIt's in Settings. Go to Language & input. Go to dictionary then click the keyboard settings. There you go. If you still can't find it. Just find it in the settings one by one until you see it. You're welcome

My green and orange arrows stoped flashing, my phone will not let me open apps like facebook instagram etc... can you tell me how to fix this please

• vishnu

Pathan M. I. , 31 Dec 2015Do not buy any samsung product. Worst class phone. No quali... morefar better than microsoft, mmx and others

• raghav

Guy's how can I update my grand neo to android 4.4.kitkat

• Mel

My camera is not working its saying camera failed please help apart from that the phone is good

• eller

How to turn-off my auto-messaging or auto-spelling? PLease help..

• Jovy

PLease help... How can I Turn-off the auto-text or auto-spelling on my Samsung Grand Neo.. Where should I find the Setting?

JYOTIRMOY MANDAL, 07 Jan 2016is it possible to upgrade this os version from Kitkat-4.4.4... moreno, it is already on samsung galaxy grand neo plus (GT-I9060I), yours is probably I9060..

please how do upgrade my galaxy grand neo (GT-i9060/dc) to kitkat 4.4.4?

• raz

is it possible upgrade samsung galaxy grand neo jellybean to kitkat verson ?

• marian

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016yes broohhh i want samsung galaxy s6 edge

• JYOTIRMOY MANDAL

is it possible to upgrade this os version from Kitkat-4.4.4 to Lolipop? Grand Neo Plus........... plz infrom me......

[deleted post]they are not giving not aby update for cheaper cell phone.....even s5 they didn,t give update for lollipop.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015When we open playstore if we download anyt... moreyes bro

• darius

i own this phone and i like it, and when does samsung plan the official lollipop update for the grand neo plus?

• amit kumar

camera quality and stoge poor.
camera quality is very poor as dim light according to samsung another phone.

• Pathan M. I.

Do not buy any samsung product. Worst class phone. No quality standards. No after sale service from samsung. Samsung sells damaged & problematic products. Do not give replace or after sale service. World's inferior company.
I suggest all my friends not to buy this phone & any other samsung product.

• Nickert

BALI, 09 Dec 2015recently my phone fell on concrete. sinds then all my video... moreThrough it again on the concrete!