Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo

JYOTIRMOY MANDAL, 07 Jan 2016is it possible to upgrade this os version from Kitkat-4.4.4... moreno, it is already on samsung galaxy grand neo plus (GT-I9060I), yours is probably I9060..

please how do upgrade my galaxy grand neo (GT-i9060/dc) to kitkat 4.4.4?

• raz

is it possible upgrade samsung galaxy grand neo jellybean to kitkat verson ?

• marian

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016yes broohhh i want samsung galaxy s6 edge

• JYOTIRMOY MANDAL

is it possible to upgrade this os version from Kitkat-4.4.4 to Lolipop? Grand Neo Plus........... plz infrom me......

[deleted post]they are not giving not aby update for cheaper cell phone.....even s5 they didn,t give update for lollipop.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015When we open playstore if we download anyt... moreyes bro

• darius

i own this phone and i like it, and when does samsung plan the official lollipop update for the grand neo plus?

• amit kumar

camera quality and stoge poor.
camera quality is very poor as dim light according to samsung another phone.

• Pathan M. I.

Do not buy any samsung product. Worst class phone. No quality standards. No after sale service from samsung. Samsung sells damaged & problematic products. Do not give replace or after sale service. World's inferior company.
I suggest all my friends not to buy this phone & any other samsung product.

• Nickert

BALI, 09 Dec 2015recently my phone fell on concrete. sinds then all my video... moreThrough it again on the concrete!

• Saima

faith, 22 Dec 2015How big is itIt's 5" and Excellent Phone!!

rick, 17 Dec 2015Just call me When we open playstore if we download anything it is telling insufficient storage

• faith

kelvo, 22 Dec 2015This fon iz great n suburb i luv itHow big is it

• kelvo

This fon iz great n suburb i luv it

• Ritu

it's ossme phone......

• rick

AnonD-466704, 18 Nov 2015When updated this mobile lollipop verson? Plz tell me anyoneJust call me

• sonu kumar

The better phone in this segment. This is only smartphone in my view which supports regular sim . If you are new with android or smartphone you must buy the grand neo plus.overall the performance of Phoen is quite good , if the common person with med...

• BH

Kay, 13 Dec 2015Where do I find reject list?reject list for what?

• Kay

Where do I find reject list?