Samsung Galaxy M51

Samsung Galaxy M51

• Arz

ddas, 27 Nov 2020Hi all, I'm using a tempered glass protector on my sc... moreYes screen protector is required along with a tough armored Spigen cover.

• Darknoor

Not sure about this one, isn't the Mi Note 10 Lite a better bargain? It has better BT, Arguably better camera setup and screen. The battery alone is a seller here but something seems off I just can't put my hand on it.

• Gunjan

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2020Pixel lag in dim light.that's not lag, also not just with dim brightness. This is only happening with dark areas. I thought this could be an animation. Also not affecting other colors. And also not happening in videos.

• asanka

will m51 get android updates if so for how will it get the updates? and also is it made in india?

• Abdu

Sammir, 27 Nov 2020I am confused between galaxy a71 and m51.. which should i b... moreAwesome mob. I advice to buy it .

Pixel lag in dim light.

• SP

Sammir, 27 Nov 2020I am confused between galaxy a71 and m51.. which should i b... moreM51 is indeed a A71 with extra battery capacity.

I am confused between galaxy a71 and m51.. which should i buy ?!! Or should I wait until march 2021...someone help plz

Guys when Galaxy M51 going to get it's next software update? Aug 2020 was the last update it got in India.

isyraffian, 27 Nov 2020It's okay for not putting a Screen Protector as the Ga... moreThank U.

• isyraffian

ddas, 27 Nov 2020Hi all, I'm using a tempered glass protector on my sc... moreIt's okay for not putting a Screen Protector as the Galaxy M51 was equipped with Gorilla Glass Certification, meaning it has a much stronger screen that can withstand some amount of impact. But it's better to put on a Screen Protector, for an extra protection. Instead of using a Spigen case (I know it's expensive)...but I would consider using a cheap anti-shock silicon case as low as $5.00, Spigen is too heavy duty, until your phone is affected by the strength negatively (lmao) such as that Screen Protector issue. I hope it's helping.

• AR

Lekcyhannah , 27 Nov 2020Pls is it true that this Samsung m51 is not meant for our r... moreCant confirm but its generally sold in INDIA and GERMANY. Hope you will get it soon in your region

S23, 27 Nov 2020Does M51 support 4G+ and LTE+?No + connection
it support dual 4G as well as LTE according to your service provider

• FraG

That anyone can tell that smartphone have a reverse wireless charge??

Hi all,
I'm using a tempered glass protector on my screen along with a Spigen back case. But I noticed whenever I'm removing the case to clean my phone, the glass protector comes out. Wanted advise if a glass protector is really needed if I'm already using an expensive Spigen back case?

• S23

Does M51 support 4G+ and LTE+?

• Gunjan

VBoy, 21 Nov 2020It have heat issue with many bug's. i am suffering wit... moreI don't find any heating issues while heavy gaming for 2 hours constantly with thick back cover and also in charging, don't know why people are complaining this.
I play Asphalt 9 in high quality mode in game booster plugin with high graphics in game settings, never find any lags. Also one thing i want to mention that I've noticed, it drains on average 1% battery with 10 minute heavy gaming with medium brightness.

• Lekcyhannah

Pls is it true that this Samsung m51 is not meant for our region, I mean Lagos Nigeria

bindareg, 25 Nov 2020I'm deciding between M51 and Note10 Lite. What I do... moreNote 10 lite is ofcourse better.
Replies below after using m51 for 3 weeks now and family member has s20.

1. Is 10g more in weight that noticeable? Or eventually, is +20g more from my current phone gonna be noticeable?
>> Weight is not noticeable.
2. When it comes overall system smoothness, is SD730 better than Exynos 9810? I checked some tests and it seemed pretty similar, although Note10Lite will have shorther batterylife per charge. But I'm not using my phone extensively anyway.
>> Have noticed m51 get stuck couple of times in few apps like Zomato etc and become unresponsive while outside in sun. 4g is weak and payment apps like gpay take noticeably more time while shopping.
3. I'm afraid about the inscreen FP reader in Note10Lite, hearing M51's one is much much better. Especially if i would put screen protector on Note10Lite
>> Side fingerprint is quite fast & accurate but gets unresponsive due to phone being stuck (refer above)
4. SPen seems like a reason to get it as it is a nice feature but I'm not sure if i would use it that much. ALso if I get screen protector, would SPen work properly?
>> Don't know
5. OneUI 2.5 vs 2.1, does it matter?
>> It matters a lot when you use samsung pay, app sorting in default launcher, default keyboard without haptic etc

Again go for note 10 lite anyday.