Samsung Galaxy M51

Samsung Galaxy M51

what about the wifi connectivity?

Kelly, 23 Jan 2021Samsung A71 doesn't have 7000 battery, it has 4500. It's M51 dude

Abdul Goffar, 21 Jan 2021(Samsung Galaxy M71) Processor SD 765g, Big battery 7000, i... morerumors and speculations.

• Roshan

RajeshFromEU, 19 Jan 2021Guys, I am about to buy this phone.. So far have seen cou... moreIts the problem with your wifi not the phone

HarmonyOS is coming to smartphones soon-2021

With 2021 is geared to be a critical year for 5G networks and telecom infrastructure in India.

• Kelly

Abdul Goffar, 21 Jan 2021(Samsung Galaxy M71) Processor SD 765g, Big battery 7000, i... moreSamsung A71 doesn't have 7000 battery, it has 4500.

RajeshFromEU, 19 Jan 2021Guys, I am about to buy this phone.. So far have seen cou... moreYes signal strength is indeed horrendous, my data on 2nd SIM is so bad I have to keep putting it to flight mode to reset or switch back to my primary SIM....had this phone for 3 months now & might just hang on to it till borders open for international travel where my 2nd SIM will be most used...that's when I have to switch device by then.

• Mady khan

S galaxy m51 available in Pakistan

• Abdul Goffar

(Samsung Galaxy M71) Processor SD 765g, Big battery 7000, in display fingerprint, 5G LTE+ 4G+, Camera 50MP, ultraWhite camera 16MP, telephoto 5x zoom,(depth sensor 8MP)

5G, 4G+/LTE+, 4G-A/LTE-A.
Wifi : ad, ax 6e.
Bluetooth 5,2.
Battery 🔋 8000mAh.
Processor Qualcomm snapdragon 777.

• MC2362

Definitely M51 my wife had an A51 and it's not the best battery not so good. M51 however battery fantastic cpu good enough. Go for M51

Guys, I am about to buy this phone..
So far have seen couple of complaints regarding the wifi signal strange and lte. Is it still an issue? Has there been any update? People who complain are usually comparing M51 to other phones they had or have yet and M51 is bitten hands down regarding the wifi and lte signal strange.. This is the core functionality of the phone - I do not want to have phone which has beast battery but I cannot use it normally as I got no connection or my lte is gone... :/

Please any advise or experience shared will be apreciated.

• RajeshfromPolesh

Guys, I am about to buy this phone..

Please any advise or experience shared will be apreciated.

i have not get one ui 2.5 yet what happen if i flash my phone with software from sammobile

• Sachin

madusanka, 17 Jan 2021Please someone tell me, what is the best choice A51 or M51,... moreM 51 would be a better choice. Has good battery backup and an advanced processor.
However i have some issues with the wi-fi calling feature. Other disadvantage, which i felt is the weight of the phone.

• RandomDude

madusanka, 17 Jan 2021Please someone tell me, what is the best choice A51 or M51,... moreM51 is the better phone, better SOC and much better battery

• GRP

Sponge, 06 Dec 2020So basically it’s a rebranded A71 with a larger battery? OkYes. Better, newer and cheaper, at least here in Brazil

• Sumge

Trump's last stand: US adds Xiaomi, ZTE and Huawei to Chinese smartphone blacklisted.

along with eight other Chinese entities including an oil company and plane manufacturer – was added to the blacklist that famously includes fellow smartphone specialist Huawei. All companies on the list are alleged to have links to the Chinese military.

Indeed, it sets concerning precedents for the future of technological development. Today, China is the political enemy of choice for the current administration; if tomorrow it decides that South Korea is politically problematic, then it could torpedo Samsung by leveling similar sanctions.

Coming soon global revolution.

Date. 18.01.2021

• Singen

Samsung galaxy M 62.

Does not support 5G, 4G+, wi-fi: ad, ax 6es, bluetooth 5.2 and 8000mAh.

Date: 18/01/2021

Please someone tell me, what is the best choice A51 or M51, i think its M51 with 7000mah battery, but what are the other thing i should worry about