Samsung Galaxy M51

Samsung Galaxy M51

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021Does the Android 11 update bring Knox Security to the One U... moreIt have knox everywhere but secure folder is available only in India

• Rob

Brought my toy 3 month ago now microphone is out when I went to samsung repair center they said ll be take 10 days to change the microphones.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021Does the Android 11 update bring Knox Security to the One U... moreYes..it's already there in Android 11 update. Please keep your M51 upto date with latest software.

Does the Android 11 update bring Knox Security to the One UI Core? Anyone?

ddas, 23 Aug 2021For 5G wait for Samsung M52.If M52 5g planned to have FULL HD AMOLED & Snapdragon Chipset, then the expected price will be 25K+ INR

FOURSBLUE, 23 Aug 2021Yes, but pricing going to be atleast 75$ or 6000 INR more e... moreYeah..but I'm happy with M51 even though it's 4G phone which doesn't not support 4G+ speeds..but it works fine overall. Completed 10mnths using this phone. Superb display and camera (both in ample light). I lost my Note10, couldn't afford a premium phone, so bought this M51..but I'm a happy user.

ddas, 23 Aug 2021For 5G wait for Samsung M52.Yes, but pricing going to be atleast 75$ or 6000 INR more expensive than their 4g sibilings....

FOURSBLUE, 22 Aug 2021The best all rounder 4g Samsung phones at present are F62 &... moreFor 5G wait for Samsung M52.

The best all rounder 4g Samsung phones at present are F62 & M51 (due to Full HD Super AMOLED, 7000 mAh, NFC, FM Radio, Sony IMX 682, Dedicated SD Card Slot) , if u can compromise on its weight & Price....
Sad part is, 5g sentiment is crushing these phone sales, so we can expect a great discount during Navratri/Deepavali sale.....

• bayni

where did y'all bought this phone?

..just do a Factory Rest (erased all your data etc.) and check

asd.chooser, 23 Jul 2021Just received and updated. Am living in Dubai, U.A.E. On... moreIt use one ui core not full version of one ui so expect to moss thosw feature like secure folder

• AVG

I am facing issues everytime I update the software. The mobile gets stuck and displays a message "Build ID does not match with reference". I am left with no option but to visit the service center which is not always possible. Please help me in this regard.

One of the best phones ever purchased and kudos to its battery backup and nothing can beat it even my mothers'm30s is also not around in front of its competition despite of same family

Latvis, 07 Aug 2021Yes, M51 is a bit heavy if you count additional weight from... moreYes it's really heavy

ddas, 20 Jul 2021Just received approx 963 MB software update with June secur... moreJust received one more software update of approx 339MB for Indian M51 variant with same June security patch. Didn't understand why 2 updates with same security patch within one month..should have given the July's security patch.

• Uus

Thomas Phonix, 01 Aug 2021Without 90 to 120hz panel its become a useless deal buy poc... moreIt' about what you NEED if you use your phone for intense gaming yes the poco x3 pro is better, but if you like me who use the phone to watch anime than 60hz is fine. Cause most anime only run at 30-60 fps, plus amoled is better than ips panel. Also poco x3 pro doesn't have micro sd slot and 3.5 mm jack.

Thomas Phonix, 01 Aug 2021Without 90 to 120hz panel its become a useless deal buy poc... moreBig mistake. You should also consider software.

• Latvis

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021I don't mind if this phone has 4000 mah battery if it ... moreYes, M51 is a bit heavy if you count additional weight from cover (it is 247gr in total in my case), but 7000mAh is something cool. I get 4-5 days out of it from 1 charge (in night time phone is off). SOT is around 11-14 hours in my use scenario. If you are fine with 4000mAh in your phone thats fine, there is plenty of choices. For me minimum is 5000mAh.

I don't mind if this phone has 4000 mah battery if it helps to reduce the weight of this phone 170g is the max for me